Chapter 67: Jackson Hole.

Start from the beginning

“No, where fine.” He shouted back, “If he sees me like this he will just laugh and he will go through extreme measures to get me out like taking the toilet with us.” I nodded and the plane shook again.

In a daze, I turned towards the door. “Okay I'm going to return to my seat, Mark will help you, I think it will be safer that way.” I swallowed my fear and took a step to open the door. 

I was yanked backwards into Kyle's cheat and I looked up in to his face. “I don’t think so princess, you can get my foot out of this stinking toilet.” He declared, turning me around. I let my body do as it was told and I bent down and yanked on his leg.

“Oh dear, its stuck.” I said half heatedly as I stated the obvious.

Kyle clapped his hands together, “Well aren’t you a smart one!” he shouted as he leaned forward and tried to yank his foot out.

I folded my arms across my chest temporarily forgetting that I was in an airplane. “Don’t get pissy with me mister, I won’t help you and I will leave you here forever, do I make myself clear?” I asked giving him a stern look, he sighed and nodded. “Good. Now repeat after me Gwen is the best person in the world and I worship her good looks and charming smile.” I flicked my hair over my shoulder and gave my so-called ‘dazzling smile’.

“I wouldn’t go that far.” He muttered and I thought about standing on his other foot so he would fall down.

I clicked my tongue at his behavior and leaned down to take a look at his trapped food, he had wedged it under the seat and I raised an eyebrow at the way his foot was twisted, he must have tried to twist it but ended up getting himself deeper. See what I did their?

“Why don’t you just untie your shoe lace?” I suggested and he looked down.

He motioned with his hands before smiling and saying, “Go ahead then, I'm not sticking my hand in the water, feel free thou.” He shrugged and I place a hand in the crook of my hip as I began to chew the nail of my other hand.

“Oh, what are these buttons on the side!” I shouted as I leaned down, I had a good look at the panel. Sucking the inside of my check, I pressed the first one, there was a loud gurgle as I waited and then I screamed as cold water hit me in my face. Water shot up from under the seat as I raised my hands covering myself, it didn’t work the water deflecting of my hand and spraying Kyle. “Stop, stop, make it stop!” I shouted, spiting bits of water out of my mouth. I rushed backwards my shoes slipping on the floor as my feet slid out from underneath me, as I fell I grabbed onto the towel dispenser there was a loud click as the case came of throwing paper towels into the air and sending me flying backwards onto the floor. My head hit the opposite wall and I watched as paper towels rain down on the soaking floor. The water began to slow causing a little fountain as I moved my leg to avoid the splashes of water. There was silence as I looked at the mess; I turned to look at Kyle my eyes wide. Water was dripping from his blond hair, his clothes soaking wet.

His chest pumped rapidly as I laughed nervously. “Must have been made in japan. Oh, look at that, your foots free.”

“GWENNNN!”

*8* <<snowman holding pom-poms!

Yes, so that is why we are wet from toilet water, not what your where expecting, right? Trust me neither was I, I thought it opened the lid or something. But noooo, it had to be one of those butt things, are we not capable of wiping our own butts?

Laughter from my side made my head snap up as I turned to look at Kyle who was laughing, a hand pressed against his mouth as his shoulders rise and fell. I frowned and leaned forward to see his face, he turned his head away his face red from laughing.

“Hey, what’s so funny?” I asked, tugging on his coat that he had pulled on. It was long and black and I always referred to it as the spy coat as I could imagine him with binoculars and sunglasses, ready to spot any crime. The collar was big and folded as I turned to see his face.

I huffed and turned away from him. “Fine, don’t tell me I will just look at an embarrassing photo of you.” I snickered as I got my phone out of my coat pocket. Yeah, go Gwen I should show everyone what happened when he was tied to a pole in my bathroom.

“Pff, your face when you fell, it was too funny.” He snickered and I shook my head.

“Is that what your laughing about it actually really hurt and you went all hulk on me afterwards as well.” I sulked and he laughed causing our classmates to stop their chattering and turn to look at us.

I ducked down in my seat and covered my face with my towel, “Okay, it wasn’t that funny.”

“I can just see it now, your mouth was so wide, you looked like a fish that had just seen a ghost. Okay, I'm sorry I will stop laughing.” I lifted up the towel to see his smiling face inches from mine.

“Are you in a better mood now?” I asked as he sighed pressing his head against my forehead, his breath fanned across my face as I watched his dazzling blue eyes, his eyelashes grazing his check as he blinked.

“I heard,” he began looking down and I frowned, “That my mum sent Mark to watch other us, both of us.” He half whispered and I smiled slightly at him.

“Well for hating me your mum seems to think about you, even if she doesn’t show it. You know Kyle, even if she's not by your side, you have many other people that are all hear for you, all you have to do is look around, but try not to look too hard at Danny though I think he's  trying to show everyone his feminine sides and his boobs are getting bigger.”  I stage whispered making Kyle chuckled, I inched my head forward to give him a kiss, when someone began shouting.

“Sir. Gwen and Kyle are practically having sex at the back here!” Leon shouted, standing up and pointing his down at us. We snapped apart as everyone when silent everyone rising in their seats to look at us.

Well if we where everyone had just seen- no don’t think that right now.

I turned in my seat my cheeks red at the attention as I glared at Leon who smiled widely, a wicked glint in his eyes. He blew me a kiss before laughing and sitting backwards in his seat behind us. Rising up, I smiled creepily, my face looking possessed as I rose up my eye twitching crazily. Danny, Leon, Josh and Ryan at the back of the coach. My eyes darted to the empty spot and my breathing hitch when I thought of Aaron. Aaron should have been here, with his friends, instead he was back in California in a coma and nobody knew if he was going to wake up or not. “You,” I pointed raising a finger at Leon who cringed back, “Better sleep with one eye open.” I warned making him gulp.

“Gwen, you look kind of scary.” Danny whispered, his eyebrows dawn as he tried not to show any fear. “I will eat you like a chicken leg.” I hissed before turning back around and smiling at Kyle who smiled widely back.

He took my hand in his and the coach came to a stop, there was muttering as everyone turned to look out of the window. I turned to look as we entered through the gates and into the mountains, I watched with wide eyes as the ski lifts moved along the rope. It was then my eyes fell on the place we would be staying, it was huge! Two huge cabin mansions where positioned opposite each other, my breath caught in my throat at the scene, before me. The wooden cabins stood out in the white, then thing that mainly grabbed my attention was what was behind the cabins. The mountains formed a rocky shape as they were merged together from being so far away; it looked as if the top had been sprinkled in snow. I gasped and glanced at Kyle who had a quick peak and was unaffected by the view, his attention went back to me as I most probably looked like a child that had spotted the candy mountain.

I however was not taking it for advantage and kept looking until the brightness began to hurt my eyes.

Kyle squeezed my hand and I smiled at him a toothy grin, “Welcome to Jackson Hole.” He greeted, making me smile as I looked down at our entwined hands. We were going to spend this Christmas how we have been for the past few months…together.  

Awwww, its just to cute! Comment, vote and fan my wonderful people! 

Chloe x