Such a Tease

Depuis le début

"Yeah, you're right. I have a surprise for you after we get this fun started." Reita's hands trailed down to Ruki's waist and down to his bottom, squeezing it gently. Ruki moaned and pursed his lips.

"Ahh no touchy just yet." Ruki peeled Reita's hands off his bottom. Reita pouted and grunted. "Don't pout. I said I wanna have fun. And uh, it's my turn to do all the teasin'. Sit down on this chair." Ruki said pulling a chair from the dining room table. Reita nodded and sat down on the chair. Ruki leaned in to Reita's face. "So, we are going to play a game...kinda. You cannot touch me, or yourself. That'll ruin the fun. Got it?" Ruki winked and stood back up and turned, bending down to turn on the radio that was on the floor, making sure his bottom was in Reita's sight.

Reita chewed his lower lip and was so tempted to touch Ruki, but no. It'll ruin the fun. The song that was suddenly just playing was a song by Simon Curtis called Flesh.

Ruki had sat on Reita's lap, giving him a slow sexy lap dance. Reita groaned at this activity, wanting to just make one little touch. "Fuck, Ruki, you're so sexy." Reita purred and chewed his bottom lip.

Ruki was now standing up swaying his hips and touching hismelf in places that Reita wished he could touch.

After the song was over and Ruki bowed and giggled, "The game is not over just yet."

"Aww man. Why not?" Reota complained.

"If you keep complaining it's gonna be a longer wait." Ruki smirked seductively and moved behind Reita and started rubbing at his shoulders and lower to his chest. "I love it when you're so eager like that. It turns me on." Ruki purred and lightly kissed Reita's neck. Reita hummed and closed his eyes, feeling Ruki's soft lips against his skin of his neck.

"I wanna touch you so bad." Reita groaned. Ruki smirked.

"Take off your shirt." He commanded. Reita nodded and removed his shirt, throwing it on the couch. Ruki licked his lips and blushed at the sight of Reita's tanned abs and sexy slim frame. Strong arms... It was everything Ruki has wanted in a man. Also, Reita wasn't too buff thanks god. He works out quite a lot, but his goal isn't to be all macho muscular man. All he wanted was abs and strong arms, but still wants to be slim.

Ruki hummed and bit his lip, standing in front of Reita, now getting on his knees. He started rubbing Reita's abs and to his chest. Reita sighed and felt his cock throbbing in his pants. "Ruki, I cannot hold it any longer." Reita grunted.

"You're gonna have to." Ruki purred.

"God, I cannot wait until this is over." Reita said and groaned when Ruki started to lick up his chest and to his neck. Ruki bit down gently on Reita's neck and smirked.

"The game is almost over. Just another minute." Ruki said and stood up, grabbing Reita's hand.

"Game over." Ruki winked and kicked his boots off, putting them to the side and ran upstairs laughing. Reita ran fate him and when they got to the bedroom, Reita pinned Ruki to the bed, pinning his arms above his head.

"You've been a bad boy, Takanori." Reita purred. Ruki blushed at Reita's comment. Reita was a bit scary in this condition. So, Ruki slightly regrets teasing him like that.

"Are you going to punish me?" Ruki asked, biting his lower lip.

"Yes I am. And there's no turning back." Reita purred and started molesting Ruki's neck. Ruki let out a soft moan and closed his eyes.

"J-just get it over with." Ruki begged. Reita smirked and started pulling off Ruki's clothing, starting with taking off the black jacket and unbuttoning the white shirt. Reita licked his lips and rubbed on Ruki's chest, squeezing and kneading it like he's going to feel something. However, it was really soft and warm. Ruki moaned and blushed, looking away with embarrassment.

"You're so cute." Reita whispered. He trailed his hands lower to the high waisted shorts, unbuttoning them as well and pulling them off. Reita grunted at the other layer of clothing, pulling those off as well.

"Aren't you gonna take this shirt off of me?" Ruki asked.

"Yeah." Reita responded and took off Ruki's button up shirt, throwing it to the floor. It was now Reita's turn to take off his clothing. He fumbled with hsi belt and took it off, unzipping his jeans and pulling them off along with his boxers.

Ruki was in shock of Reita's size. Can that even fit?

Reita hummed and grabbed a bottle of lube, "I don't think we will need a condom." Reita purred and winked. Ruki blushed and watched as Reita removed his underwear. Reita licked his lip and examined everywhere on Ruki's body. "Damn you're beautiful." He said and smirked. Ruki covered his face, very embarrassed at Reita's comment.

"Stooooop. You're gonna make my face look like a tomato if you keep up with that kind of talk." Ruki complained.

Reita chuckled and had started applying lube to Ruki's entrance, fingering him instantly. Ruki moaned and closed his eyes, grabbing on to the bed covers. Reita bit his lip and pulled out his fingers, now rubbing lube on his hardened cock. Reita lifted Ruki's legs up and positioned himself in front of Ruki's entrance and pushed himself in, gaining a loud moan from the smaller male

"R-Rei-chan!" He whine and closed his eyes tightly. Reita smirked and without hesitation, he started thrusting in and out in a medium pace. Ruki panted and moaned again, bit in his lip and trying to hold back any embarrassing sounds.

"C'mon babe, don't hold back." Reita purred and thrust in deeper, thrusting a bit harder, gaining another loud moan from the vocalist. Reita hummed and rubbed Ruki's chest and his waist.

"Ahha! M-my sounds... are...embarrassing." Ruki managed to say.

"No, they're actually pretty adorable." Reita winked. "I wanna hear more." He pulled Ruki closer to him so that he could get in deeper, thrusting harder. Ruki let out another seductively loud moan and panted heavily, moaning with each thrust Reita made.

Ruki felt it all, feeling like he was going to melt. This was all too much for his puny body could handle. He needed to cum badly. "R-Rei-chan! I'm coming!" Ruki moaned and grabbed his cock, stroking it hastily. Reita moaned at the sight below him and couldn't help but to go faster.

Ruki had finally came in between their stomachs, letting out a louder moan. Reita panted a bit and felt that he needed to reach his climax.

After a few harder thrusts and pants, he came inside of Ruki and pulled out, now laying next to Ruki. Both of them panting. "That was.. amazing..." Ruki breathed and smiled.

"Yeah it was." Reita responded and smirked, giving Ruki a peck on the cheek.

"So, gonna eat dinner yet?"

"Yeah. Let's so that."

The couple both stood up, both slipping on their underpants and pjs, now going downstairs to eat their food.

"Happy anniversary." Reita smirked as they ate.

"You too, baby." Ruki smiled sweetly and gave Reita a cute peck on the lips. Ruki sipped his wine soon after and noticed there was something in his wine. "What's that?" Ruki grabbed a clean plastic fork and grabbed the small object. Ruki was now in another shock of his life. "You're kidding..."

"Nope. I'm not kidding. 14 karat diamond and real gold." Reita winked. "Let's get married. I think it's about time that we should move on in this--"

"YES!!!" Ruki yelled and stood up, jumping around the living room happily. Reita stood up and embraced Ruki in a hug and a passionate kiss.

"I love you." Reita said with a smiled.

"I love you more, mr. Manly."

_____________________________________

A/N: Sorry this took so long. And I hope u guys enjoyed this... I kinda rushed into it bc my phone is dying. Hahaha!!

Any typos?????