You're My World: Why Do You Hate Me

Okay, so... anything you see in bold AND italics is VERY IMPORTANT. So... Important Note Time.

Important Notes: Okay, first off, this is my very first celeb fanfic, meaning it's going to be a little awkward at first because I need to get the hang of it.

Second of all... I'll need quite a bit of... encouragement. Like I said, this is my first celeb fanfic.

Third of all, I'm not a Justin Bieber fanatic, so updating might be a little slow at first. I like to get at least two more chapters done before I post a new chapter onto the site, whatever site that may be. Though I'm not crazy IN LOVE with Bieber, I do like him. I find him very inspirational, and I respect him, so don't hate me for not being totally obsessed with the Biebs.

This story will not only contain Justin Bieber, but also another celebrity I'm sure a lot of you know. I'm not gonna tell you who it is just yet, though. ☻

The NUMBER ONE thing you need to know is that one of the characters in this story is BISEXUAL!!! If you don't like it, don't read it. I just want to let you know that there will not be much of that particular character's relationship. That will be an entirely different story. So it should be "safe" for you homophobes.

I know this is a lot, but it's just cuz this is the first chapter. This is gonna start out kinda slow, meaning JB isn't going to be in the first chapter or the second and, if he is, that doesn't mean he's gonna get together with whoever right then. It's gonna be more... real. Like what would happen in reality.

For me to update, I want five reviews/comments for each chapter. That's pretty much all I ask of my readers.

So that's it for the IN. I hope you like this fanfic. ☺

P.S. Cyara is my twin sister.

Copyright © by Emily Frederick 2011. All rights reserved.

Inspiration: That Should Be Me ~ Justin Bieber feat. Rascal Flatts

You're My World

A Jessica

and

Cyara Baylin

fanfic

Chapter One

~Why Do You Hate Me~

Anna Mae

Third Person

"Anna Mae!" A familiar voice screamed. Anna Mae groaned and rolled over in bed, pulling the covers over her head. Something began to shake her and she sighed in frustration. She angrily threw off the covers and sat up, folding her arms across her chest. She nearly groaned when she saw who was sitting on top of her with a giant smile in place.

"What are you doing here, Emmalia?" She asked, trying not to sound too annoyed.

Anna Mae and Emmalia were best friends, but they were both two totally different people. Where Anna Mae was calm, sweet, kind, and thoughtful, Emmalia was full of energy, was only sweet and kind on very special occasions, and said whatever was on her mind. She was always busy. She was either dancing or singing. So, when she got home, all she wanted to do was talk... and talk... and talk. And who did she love talking to most? Anna Mae.

"Aw, are you not happy to see me, baby?" Emmalia's eyes got real wide and tears pooled in her eyes. She looked like a sad puppy. Anna Mae sighed and wrapped her arms around her best friend/girlfriend.