Peter: Video 1, Week 1

I've decided to post all of the introduction video entries; after these, there will be a mixture of entries and normal dialogue (Oliver's has been tweaked slightly).

I hope you all enjoy this experiment! :)

Chapter Warning: Language.

XXXXX

Peter: Saturday, January 2nd, 12:59 pm. Week 1 of video diary.

(Recording).

"WAZZ UP, PEOPLE!! Yo, this is radio 69, the god damned sexiest station in the fucking area, man! Peter Quinn, fucking sex on legs is in the house! Fuck me, I'm good!"

"This isn't a radio station, you fucking tool!"

"Oi, shut the fuck up, faggot! I'm doin' my thang, here!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?!"

"SHI-!"

(Pause).

...

...

...

...

...

(Play).

"Sorry, man. The midget went nuts. Don't worry, through; my face still looks drop dead gorgeous; seriously. They've contained the clown, so I can do my thang, yo.

There isn't much to say, really. Ollie has already introduced the wonderful me – oh, ignore the whole 'tool' thing, because I ain't no tool – well I do have a particular… tool I like to use to… y'know.

So call me ladies, seriously; because Peter Quinn is single, because – he is everyone's man, yo. And, hey; if that doesn't convince you, then let me just add to my demeanor, and mention that I am quite talented on the guitar... and other, aspects in life, but I will let your imagination go wild, with that. Oooh yeah!

Peace out, brotha!"

(End of recording).