Chapter 37

A/N: Hey guys. Sorry for the really, really late update. I honestly have no motivation left for this book, so I may or may not end it in a few chapters... plus my reads have dropped dramatically. I only get about 50 to 60 reads now so I may just end it. If I get my motivation back, I'll make a sequel. No promises. Comment if you think I should continue this story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessicas POV :

Today Garrett and I are going to my Moms house so everybody can meet him for the first time.

After getting out of bed I hopped into the shower and got dressed. I then went to Garretts room and did the same to him. Then we went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Hey bubba, what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him

"Waffos!" He said in his cute baby like voice.

I giggled "Okay, two waffos comin' up!"

He clapped excitedly. When I gave him his "waffos" his eyes were wide and there was a big smile on his face. One of his favorite things to go with his breakfast is fruit. Any kind of fruit especially strawberries and blueberries.

"Fank you!" He said with a mouth full of food.

I laughed loudly "chew with your mouth closed!" I said

He nodded. Once he swallowed his food, he waited patiently for me to notice.

"No food left in your mouth?" I asked

He shook his head "no mum." He said

"Good boy. Now, what were you saying?" I asked

"Fank you!" He smiled

"You're welcome baby." I said kissing the top of his head.

I walked to the counter and made myself a cup of coffee to start my morning off.

I sat down at the table across from Garrett "guess who's coming home today?" I asked the shaggy haired boy

"Daddy!" He squealed from excitement.

"That's right baby, daddy's coming home today!" I said with a genuine smile on my face at the mention of my soon to be husband.

Hayes has been in Texas with Nash for the past week and he is coming home later today. Also, I am going to take G to the shelter to find a puppy for him, considering every child needs a puppy.

"Hey G, do you want to go out somewhere before you meet everyone?"

He nodded "where mama?" He asked with his head tilted to the side slightly.

"You'll have to wait and see." I smiled

He nodded and hopped down from his chair.

"Go get your shoes on and we'll go, okay babe?" I said

He nodded silently and walked to the kitchen entrance with a sad look on his cute little face.

"Hey buddy. Can you come here for a second please?" I asked him sitting on a chair behind me.

He waddled over to me and plopped down on my lap.

"What's wrong bud?" I asked kissing his cheek

"I want a puppy" He said sadly "but daddy said no." It was now that I seen tears form in his little orbs of a beautiful emerald color.

"Aww, baby. When did you ask daddy for a puppy?" I asked

"Yesterday when I was talking to him on your computer." He sniffled