Chapter 32

Taylors POV :

It's been almost a month since Camila and I have become friends again

I have finally come to terms with the fact that Camila is no longer mine, and that I absolutely despise Lauren Jauregui. Not because she stole my girlfriend, but because she has been trying to keep Camila away from me.

She thinks that she owns her. She's so obsessive, she acts like her mother rather than her girlfriend. And it honestly pisses me the fuck off.

She tried to give Camila a curfew. I made Camila break her "curfew" once, and kinda got Camz in some shit.

But it's not my fault that Lauren Jauregui is a psychotic bitch!

"Taylor, Arden is here!" Demi called from downstairs

Arden Rose, the prettiest, sweetest, most selfless girl I know.

Arden coincidentally has the same last name as Anna. But Anna shortens her last name so it is Rose.

But anyways, I met Arden at the mall a few weeks back.

I was being mobbed by a bunch of Demis lovatics and she saved me from them all.

I took one look at her and honestly felt so drawn to her, like she was my drug.

We started hanging out more often and I finally realized that I was falling for her. Hard.

So yes, I admit that I have a crush on Arden Rose.

I just need to wait a bit longer to see if I can feel any vibes from her.

Hopefully I'm not getting my hopes up again.

I walked downstairs and seen Arden talking to my mom in the living room.

I felt a smile tug at the side of my mouth. I couldn't help it, I really like her.

I ran up behind her and jumped on her back.

"Omph! Hey babe." She smiled looking back at me

My eyes widened and my stomach fluttered.

"H-hi." I stuttered

Fuck.

"How's it goin?" She asked

"Good, how are you?"

"I'm good." She smiled

"Enjoying it up there?" She asked refuring to me still being on her back

I nodded.

"I'm glad I can keep you satisfied." She smirked

I blushed. Is she flirting with me?

I looked at Demi and seen a smile on her face. She really likes Arden, she thinks she's a good choice. And she's happy that Arden makes me happy.

"Well, Wilmer and I are going shopping. Jess and Anna went out, so you guys will be home alone for a few hours, okay?" Demi said

"Alright." I said

She stared walking away, but of course, being Demi, she had to say something.

"No sex on my bed or in the living room! The kitchen is also off limits!" She shouted

I blushed furiously.

"Wouldn't dream of it Demi." Arden yelled back

"Good!" Demi laughed

"Oh my god." I muttered

"What was that?" Demi asked walking back into the living room

"Nothing you fucking pervert!" I said embarrassed