Chapter 24

Demis POV:

"Hollywoods hot new couple 'Camren ' seems to be all the rage. Recently seen walking around downtown LA, Camila Cabello and Lauren Jauregui seem to be pretty publicly open with their new found love for eachother. Or have they always had feelings for eachother? What happened between Camila and pop sensation, Demi Lovato's daughter Taylor? Well that's all for today. I'm Chelsea Briggs comin at you from Hollywood with the Hollywire hot minute."

I slammed my laptop shut furious.

God! What a fucking bitch!

I still can't believe Camila would do something like that.

And then flaunt her relationship with Lauren around like she didn't completely destroy someone inside and out.

For the last 2 days, Taylor has done nothing but cry, sleep and cry again.

She hasn't left her room once.

She doesn't eat which is extremely bad considering she has an eating disorder.

I don't know if she has been cutting because she won't let anyone try and help her.

Jess, Anna, me AND Shawn all tried to get her to talk to us and try to get her to eat.

But she refuses.

She has gone completely mute.

The only time she leaves her bed is to go to the bathroom.

I don't think she is even showering.

I swear if anything happens to her health, so help me god I will fucking destroy Camila.

She is nothing but a dirty fucking cheater that deserves to be exposed for what she did.

I need to go check on Taylor.

I walked to her room and stood outside her door to see if I could hear anything.

I heard sobbing.

It broke my heart.

What broke my heart even more, was that she was listening to my song In Case.

In case, you don't find what you're looking for.

In case, you're missin what you had before.

In case you change your mind, I'll be waitin here.

In case, you just want to come home.

It brought tears to my eyes knowing that she was going through this.

I knocked on the door lightly.

"Taylor, babygirl can I come in?" I asked softly

I heard sniffling and then a faint yeah.

Wow, I'm surprised she talked.

Usually when I knocked I wouldn't get an answer.

I opened the door and seen her sitting on her bed.

She had dark circles under her eyes from what I'm assuming is lack of sleep.

She had tear stains and fresh tears streaming down her face.

Her face was red and blotchy from crying so much.

And lastly, her eyes were bloodshot also from crying so much.

"Aww, baby." I said walking to her bed

I lifted up her blanket and crawled in beside her.

She cuddled into my side and started sobbing again.