When You Get Kidnapped

Cole-
You were in the monastery with Cole helping him with his training. It was 6:00 in the morning and it was starting to get cloudy.

"Hey Cole should we go inside? It looks like it might rain."

"Even if it does I want to keep training."

"Well, I'll be inside in the kitchen cooking dinner." You go into the kitchen to start cooking dinner. You soon hear thunder outside.
' I hope Cole comes in soon'
you thought.You turn the oven on, and put the pan on the burner. You get the ingredients out, and then you start to hear footsteps.

"So you decided to come in."

"Yes, you were right it's a storm out there. I should've listened to you."

You felt his arms around your waist. You turned around and noticed he was wearing sun glasses. You knew Cole never wears sun glasses, especialy if there's a storm outside.

"Can you take your glasses off please?"

"Are you sure about that?" It sounded like Cole's voice, but it sounded more robotic like.

"Yes." He took off his glasses and he held them in his hands.

"You look pale and your eyes are red. Are you okay?"

"You must be seeing things, your probably tired. Here drink some water."

"Thanks." You drank the water and you soon became dizzy. Your vision was starting to fade, and you fell to the floor.

"You are one stupid woman to believe that I was your Cole" that was the last thing you heard before everything turned black.

Jay-
You were at home waiting for Jay to return from his mission. You were getting really worried, because it was getting dark outside. Then you hear a knock at the door, running to open it, hoping it was Jay and the guys. You open the door to see Jay wearing sun glasses, leaning on the door frame.

"Jay! Your back!"

"What's up baby girl." Jay says in a robotic like voice, while he hugs you. You pull away with a confused look.

"Baby girl? You never call me that."

"Well I thought I'd try it. Do you like it?"

"Yeah a little, I like babe better. But why do want to try it?"

"It's a whole new me baby. A bad boy."

"Bad boy?" Jay then grabs you, and slams his lips into yours. His kiss is so rough, that's unlike him. You both pull away for air, but you were really shocked and surprised.

"What was that?" You ask.

"It's a bad boy thing."

You see Jay make an evil smirk, soon your head starts to hurt and your vision starts to blur. You start to get weak, and lose balance.

"Jay help me"

"Night Night, baby"

He didn't move, he just kept watching as you fell to the floor, and you were unconcious.

Kai-
You were out with Kai looking for a new video game to buy and play.

"How about this one?"

"No I heard the story is really short, and it's not really worth buying."

You put the game back and keep looking. You then hear screaming outside, and crashes. You and Kai rush outside to see the stone army back, and causing destruction.

"Stay inside. Your safe there."

"Be safe."
You say as Kai kisses your forehead, and goes into battle. You start to run toward the store, when you felt someone grab you and cover your mouth. You try to break free, but the person it too strong.

"Stop your squirming, or else."

You recognize that voice as someone from the stone army. You keep trying to break free not giving up, but then you felt something hard hit your head. You were begining to black out, when you see Kai across the street fighting one of the generals.

"Kai!" You try yelling hoping he hears you. Then Kai looks over to you with a look of worry, and starts running your way. You were then blacked out.

"Y/n! Noooo!" was the last thing you heard.

Zane-

You and Zane were out together. You were both just taking a nice walk through the park hand in hand.

"This is nice, right y/n?"

"Yes Zane, very nice."

Zane then pulls you under under a tree, and you look at the sky. Zane puts an arm around you and holds you close. Suddenly the light started to fade and soon there was a nindroid army around you. Zane stands up and pulls you close behind him.

"We found one of the ninja. Get him!" All the nindroids start running after Zane.

"Stay behind me, and you'll be safe." You nodded.

"Ninja Go!" Zane yells as he does spinjitzu and knocks a couple of nindroids out.

Zane then holds onto your hand to keep you safe and with him, but that lasted for a while. Zane let go of you for a minute to fight off a group of nindroids blocking your way.
Then pne of the nindroids grabbed your arms, tied your hands behind your back, and dragged you toward their helicopter.

You started to scream so Zane can rescue you, but one of the nindroids taped your mouth shut and threw you into the helicopter. As you were leaving you saw a bunch of nindroids crowd Zane, and attack him all at once. Then you saw Zane fall onto the ground. A tear fell from your eye, trying not to believe what you just saw, and hoping that Zane was okay.

Lloyd-
You were training with Lloyd in the dojo, fighting against him. Lloyd took a swing at you, but you dodged it. You grabbed his arm, flipped him over, and pinned him to the floor.

"Wow! Your getting really good y/n."

"Thanks Lloyd." You say as you help him up.

"Alright break time I need something to drink. What about you?"

"I'm fine. I'll wait for you."

"Alright, I'll be right back." Lloyd says as leaves to the kitchen.
You keep practicing your moves in the dojo. Later you see a shadow near the training dummy.

"Lloyd is that you?" You ask slowly walking toward the shadow. You about to move the dummy when....

"Now!" You hear some one scream as someone grabbed you and punched you knocking you out.
The only thing you knew, was that something was tied around your arms and wrists, before you were completely out.

Alright you guys so what did you think. Sorry I updated this so late I ended up being busy today, and I tried to finiah this chapter as early as I could. Please forgive me. Anyway did I make you guys curious of what happens next? Does everything fall apart in the next chapter? Next up is 'when he realizes your kidnapped.' See you guys then byeee XD