7 Minutes in Heaven

Começar do início

"Do you like it?" You here Jay's voice suddenly making you jump.

"Sorry I didn't mean to scare you. Bit do you like the keychain?" Jay asks.

"Yeah it's cute."

"You can have it if you want. A gift from the best boyfriend ever." Jay says with a smile that you can barely see.

"Thank you Jay" Then you kiss him. He's surprised at first, but then he finally kisses back. You pull away from the kiss suddenly.

"Why did you pull away?"

"Cause our 7 minutes are almost over, and do you want one of the others to take a picture of us?"

"Your right." Suddenly the door swings open and you see Cole holding a camera ready to take a picture.

"Aww you guys suck." Cole says as he pouts.

"Did you guys even do anything in there?" Kai asks. You both look at each other and smile.

"Maybe."

Kai-
You put yor hand into the hat and pull out a game controler. You knew exactly who put that in the hat. You look directly at Kai.

"Alright let's go." Kai says as he pulls you into the closet wih him. It's dark in the closet so you can hardly see anything. Soo you felt something warm on your lips. You soon realized it was Kai's lips on yours.

"What are you not going to kiss back?"

"Oooooh" you both hear the others at the other side of the door, obviously listening to you guys. Kai kicks the door scaring the others, then looks back at you.

"So are you?"

"Yeah, I was just a little surprised at you kissing me so suddenly. It was a bold move."

"Well what about this." Kai pulls you in for another kiss while pushing you down on the floor. Kai was on top of you with one hand on your cheek, and the other on your waist.

Kai started to rub your side, earning a moan from you. Things started to get heated fast, when Kai snuck his hand in your shirt. Kai was about to pull it off when....

"Hey do you think we should stop them now?" You and Kai pulled away from each other, Kai glaring at the guys.

"You all just ruined a perfect moment."

"So what are you going to do about it?" Jay teased. Suddenly Kai stood up and started a fireball in his hand.

"I'll give you a 5 second head start." He smirked.

"You just had to ask!" Lloyd yelled as they started running. Kai then looked back at you.

"We'll continue this later." Kai said, as he ran after the guys.

Zane-

"Come on y/n it won't be that bad." Nya said urging you to pick out of the hat.

"Alright if you say so." You put your hand into the hat and pull out what looks like a paper snowflake. You look at Zane and see that his face is slightly pink. You go pull Zane into the closet with you. It stays silent for a while until Zane speaks up.

"So what do you do when you play this game."

"Well, we can talk while we're in gere or.."

"Or what?"

"Or we could kiss." You said blushing.

"Y/n your heart rate is increasing. Are you sick, you don't feel to h-" you cut Zane of with a kiss. He seems surprised because it takes a while for him to kiss back.

He puts his hand on the back of your head and runs his fingers through your hair. Soon you see bright light fill the room and you both pull away.

"Way to go! Zane got a kiss from y/n. We got a picture to prove it!"

While the guys were cheering for Zane, he took yoir hand and lead you to the couch. You sit next to eaxh other with you leaning on him, and your head on his shoulder.

"I enjoyed being in there with you."

"Me too." Zane says as he pulls you close.

Lloyd-
You reach into the hat and feel everything in it. You then feel what was paper, and pulled out a candy wrapper.

"Lloyd you put this in here, didn't you."

"Alright yes I did." You roll your eyes as he pulls you into the closet, and closes the door behind you. You were starting to get nervouse
It was your first time alone, with your boyfriend, in a cramped closet. It was silent for a while until Lloyd spoke up.

"Are you happy that you got me?"

"Of course I am. Why would you say that?"

"Because your not talking to me, you look like you're sad."

"Lloyd that's because, I'm a little nervous being alone in here with you."

"Why it's not our first time alone?"

"Yeah, but in this case I don't know what to do?"

"How about this." Lloyd pulls you into a tight hug, trying to help you calm down. Soon you both pull away and Lloyd gives you a soft kiss.

"There do you feel better?"

"Yes" You were leaning in for another kiss ,when the door flew open.

"Aw you guys are boring. All you did was talk." Kai whines.

"Were you snooping Kai?"

"No, it was Jay!" Kai says as he runs away.

"Aren't you going to tell him to stop running."

"No, he needs the exorcise" Lloyd says as he puts an arm around your shoulder, and you walk to outside for some fresh air.

Okay there we go, I hoped you liked this chapter. This is the first '7 minutes in Heaven' chapter I've written, si let me know what you thought. Okay so the next chapter will be up later today, and yes I decided to update twice today. See you soon my dear readers :)