chapter 7

It's been a long day and i've left mr. sexy room for the last. I swear I don't understand how someone so sinfully sexy could be so messy, I mean papers all over the floor the bed a hot mess and the bathroom, lord help me in there you'd swear think it's an indoor swimming pool. I don't know if he's meaning to do it or not...but I have to clean it so I might as well get started.

It was just before 5 and I was so ready to leave. My feet was killing me. Thank God I only have two more weeks then I'm out of here.

As I was about to leave mr. sexy himself approached me. "Hey baby girl" he was smiling that panty dropper smile. I look behind me even though I hope he was talking to me.

"Why are you looking that way,"

"I thought someone was standing behind me"

He laughs," no I'm talking you"

"Oooh-kaay"

He smiles and shakes his head and held out his hand for me to shake.

"I want to introduce myself and apologize for the way I acted when we first ran into each other"

I took his hand and I shook it but I didn't let go, I looked at him waiting.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Oh, I'm sorry I was waiting"

"Waiting on what?"

"You to apologize"

He scrunged up his eyebrows "I already did"

"No, you said you wanted to but you didn't actually apologize"

He burst out laughing " oh you got jokes, well my name is Dr.." ( clears throat) um Anthony and I apologize for the way I acted when we first met."

" apology accepted and my name is Stacy"

"Stacy, I like that, so Stacy I would really like to get to know you, can I have your number so we could hang out sometime."

"I would like that my number is 553-*****."

*************

It's been nearly two weeks since Anthony and I started hanging out. It's usually at night, and yes I threw my one nightstand gibberish out the window. Hell it was the first night we hung out. We Had went to see a movie and then we went for a few drinks afterwards to get to know each other a little better.

Flashback............

The music was blaring and we were on the dance floor. Afterwards we went back to our table and ordered some more drinks. We were having a great time he is fun to be around, a little possessive but that's ok with me.

He kept staring at me and I was a little nervous, when I looked in his eyes they samed different somehow, I could've sworn they were blue but they look black right now ' probably the lighting'

"Why are you staring so hard"

"Because I love looking at you, I just want to make sure you don't disappear on me"

I was stunned for words because he said it with such a serious look on his face.I swear if my skin wasn't dark I'd look like a ripe tomato right about now.

He held his hands out for me to take " lets get out of here"

I stood up and took his hand and he led me to the door. We walked the few doors down to the hotel neither one of us having to much to say.

He took me to his hotel room. As we got inside I walked to the middle of the room when I didn't hear a sound I turned around, he was leaning against the door staring at me, I guess he was waiting for a sign that I wanted to be with him. I gave him a shy smile and I held out my hand to him and that was all it took and within a few strides he was on me.

His kisses was hot and demanding, he totally ravaged my mouth. His hands travelled down my sides until he reached my hips. He grabbed onto them and he lift me up. I let out a squeek and he laugh" put me down before you hurt yourself".

" trust me I can handle it, wrap these thick tights around my waist let me show you" and so I did.

He walked around to the side of the bed and opened up the drapes so that light can come in. He walked back to the bed and threw me on it.

He started to undress me starting with my shoes then he undress himself.

When he unbuckled his pants and unleashed himself I gasp at the size of this man, he smirked at me and said " don't worry I'll take it easy on you...... the first time."

And he meant that shit too. After beind pounded into for the fourth time that night I was ready to tap out. I knew I wasn't going to walk or sit right for a week.

End of flashback......

It's been two weeks and I guess you could call me fertile myrtle because there's no more denying it....I'm pregnant.