chapter 3

5 years later

Stacy:
I woke up to the sound of a rooster crowing
"Uuh it's to early for this shit",
No it's not a chicken, just my annoying alarm. I reached over and shut it off, not really liking the idea of getting up at 5 in the morning but bills need to be paid.

I got up and handled my morning business, made sure to wash certain places extra good and brush my teeth twice, i'm a big girl I have to make sure i'm good.When I say big girl I mean big girl literally, I'm a size 22, 42 dd and I love myself, mama said don't let no one bring you down and that what I do. I keep my chin up my chest stick out and I switch with the best of these skinny heifers.

After getting cleaned up I put on my work uniform on
" I can't wait for the summer to be over".
I can't stand this uniform.let me tell you , gray and white dress to short if you ask me white stocking and shoes.

I have to be at work at 6:30am most days and 9 on others. Today is one of those days I had to be to work early. I went into the kitchen to make me a cup of coffee to help wake me up when I finish drinking it I put the cup in the sink grabbed a banana and was out the door. It took me 5 minutes to walk to the bus stop.

When I reached to work a few of my co-workers was outside including my best friend Frankie, no it's not a boy , her dad wanted a boy but he got her instead. 6 girls including her mom, we talk for a little while then we started our work.

We had early check ins today so we had to work quickly. Around 10:30 the guess started checking in and we was just about finished.

It was a group of 20 guys coming to work on a construction site to do some engineering.

I saw Frankie come speed walking down the hall fanning herself. I just laugh and shake my head and laugh,she was so boy crazy.
" don't laugh, girl you just don't know, just watch"

"Damn" coming around the corner was some of the most sexies men I have seen. I felt my stomache clenched at lease I think it was.

There's two guys who is walking ahead of the group like their the leader. One of them was at least 6"5, broad shoulders damn the muscles, he had dark hair italian and wearing shades.

Some of them was mixed with black but damn the one in front was build like a mountain and I was ready to climb. I turn to Frankie" if he ask i' m throwing that no one night stand bullshit i'm always spouting out the window" she hust out laughing.

As they got closer I couldn't stop staring, I didn't realize I was standing in the hallway. The mountain stopped in front of me, he leaned down took off his shades got right up in my face, with a sexy ass smirk on his face. He smelt so good, like sandlewood. I thought he was going to kiss me. He sniffed my neck he leaned closer to my ears and then he said " get the fuck out of my way".