Chapter 6

Stacy

It's saturday and I had the day off. I went by the hotel to talk to charlie about his son. Alot of my co-workers here at the hotel don't know that I am a licienced child phycologist even though U don't practice. I teach first graders at a private school. That's because they are new to me and haven't bother to get to know me, but it's cool I got my girl Frankie.

I'm only here for the summer because let's face it teachers are under paid and over worked. Six years ago I worked and studied on line. I just finish last year and went straight into teaching and I love it.

It's also been six years since I've been in a realationship or with a guy. No nothing, no touching, no kissing, no sucking and definitly no fucking. It's not like I couldn't, I just choose not to. I wanted to focus on my studies and improving myself.I'm 32 years old and still look good.

Back then I was bigger than I am now but everything was good, I had a good boyfriend but I wanted a better job. So I started looking into going back to school.

Flashback.........

"Baby look, there's an add in the paper offering business classes, I could train to be a personal assisstant."

" Why you telling me?"

" because I'm tired of the maid work I want to do something else"

He gave me this funny look" do what you want, just don't exspect me to help"

I felt hurt when he said that because he know I would go out mt way fir him.

" I don't need you to help me pay for the classes, I just need a ride home after classes at night"

"And I said don't exspect me to help"

"Wait, you trying to tell me if I sign up for these classes you won't come pick me up......after everthing I does do for you"

"I done tell you"

End if flashback.....

If you had told me and tracy wasn't going to last or he was going to cheat on me, you and I would've had some fighting words cause I don't play about mines.

I saved and sacrifice every penny, I stop putting him before me, all the money I spent on fast food, stop, probably how I lost all that weight. When I said he was a good boyfriend he was, he didn't cheat, if I call he always came. The problem was he was contented living pay check to pay check and I wasn't. I wanted more and when I made that known it caused a problem. He didn't realize me making something better of myself would've benefitted him to.

Eventually he cheated,he said I wasn't taking the relationship serious anymore, in a way I wasn't , I realize I was carring the relationship by myself and as long as I did what hr wanted he was good.

All those unnessesary things I use to spend mony on I stop. No matter how I try to explain he wasn't hearing it so after while when I realize there is nothing wrong with being by yourself and I'll survive without a boyfriend I left.