“Cassie.” Realization hit him and he went back to talking into the phone. “Oh, Cassie! Sorry about that had a bit of roomie problem. Ow.” Harry must’ve hit him with the pillow.

“Lemme see the phone.” Harry said. Obviously he took the phone because he was now talking to Cassie.  “Hello love, how are you this fine morning?”

Cassie giggled at his flirtatiousness. “I’m fine Harry, how about you hand the phone back to Lou so we can discuss our plans for today?”

“I thought you had a boyfriend!” Harry exclaimed.

Louis shouted at him. “She does you half wit! We’re all hanging out with her today!”

“Geez Lou, no need to have your knickers all in a bunch. So I’ll be seeing you later today love?” 

“Harry, she’s not interested!” Louis yelled.

“Hush up Lou, I’m talking to Cass.” He said calmly.

“Guys, I’m still here.” Cassie said.

“Oh right, anyways, how about we pick you up at eleven so we can go to lunch?” Harry asked.

“Hazza, don’t be so daft, we’re going to the park!” Louis said.

“So how about a late lunch after the park then?” Harry asked, probably smirking at Louis. 

“Ok, that sounds cool.” Louis said.

“Yea, sound’s good, I’ll wake up Lyla and text you the address.” Cassie said.

“Thanks, love. I look forward to seeing you.” Harry flirted before hanging up.

Cassie stayed in the lounge reading a book until everyone started waking up. She was surprised that Lyla was up by 9:30.

“Good morning Lyla!”

“Morning Miss Chipper for no reason.” Lyla groaned.

“I’m sorry but I was woken up by a phone call early this morning by a Mr Louis Tomlinson.”

Lyla spit out her apple juice. “What?!”

“Yup, he asked if we wanted to go to the park today with the lads then out to lunch.” Cassie said nonchalantly.

“Oh my goodness, yes, yes a million times yes!”

“That’s what I thought you’d say. So they’ll be here at eleven to pick us up.”

“One Direction is coming to my house!” She screamed. Mrs Charlotte was laughing at her granddaughter getting Lyla’s attention so Lyla went over to her and gave her a jumping hug. “One Direction is coming to the house!” She exclaimed.

“Yes, I heard it the first times you’ve said it.” Mrs Charlotte said sarcastically. 

“Cass what do I wear? Do you think Harry will flirt with me again? Oh how I’d love to be one of those girls that  Harry always flirts with.”

“It’s not that hard since he flirts with everyone.” Cassie muttered.

“Look at the time, it’s already ten. I’ve got to go get dressed and…” Lyla trailed off as she ran up the stairs with a dreamy yet determined expression. 

“Oh, that child, I swear she needs ADHD medication sometimes.” Mrs Charlotte said. Cassie nodded her head in agreement.

An hour later the doorbell rang, Lyla shouted for someone to get it, Cassie not really caring about what she looked like answered it.