Chapter 50---Me In My Fifty Shades

• Dedicated to every single reader! I love you!!!!

Author's Note: sorry for holding this chapter up for a long time since it's the last chapter, and you all wanna know what happens in the end right? Okay, so first of all, I just started school, and my family from the US are at home, and I haven't seen them for years and everyday we're always busy doing stuff together, but I do write even if my school sched is jam packed. I will never forget you all <3

Anyway, here's  the final chapter, and advance thank you for the wonderful journey <3 xxx

**

Recap:

Sunshine passes through the blinds. I didn't know what time it  was, nor would I care. I was awake but I didn't open my eyes, and through my slightly opened eyes, I can see a beautiful man beside me, still sleeping.

He is the only man I fell in love with. We might not be as perfect as before, but he is perfect to me no matter how crazy our life gets. His heart was strongly beating and was only mine to be. He was amazing last night. He made me feel loved in every way.

He was a fighter.

He is a lover.

He is all mine ever since.

I opened my eyes ever so slightly, and I was surprised that he was also doing it. He chuckled quietly and we both closed our eyes. I moved closer to him and leaned my forehead on his, and he stole a faint kiss on my lips. I sighed, contented of what was happening. I am happy.

Our eyes were still closed, he starts rubbing our noses together and our foreheads were absolutely glued to each other. It really can't get better than this.

"Marry me." he whispers.

~~

Mia's P.O.V.

He was asking me again to marry him. Marry him?

My eyes opened and stared into his gaze, he was dead serious on what he said. Marry him. Was I ready to commit again? I am so confused with myself. What was happening to me?

But I do love him. I love him to infinity and beyond. He's my love, and with all my heart, I will only be his.

"No..." I whispered in reply as the tears fell all at once.

Carson looked so heartbroken with what I said. I rejected him for once in my life. His eyes were filled with disappointment and sadness. "No?" he asked again, trying to make me say yes.

I shook my head. "I'm sorry...I can't marry you." my voice cracked because of crying. Each word that came out of my mouth was a thousand deaths. It hurts so much.

"Why?" he asked, full concerned.

I couldn't answer him. I wanted to, but I couldn't. I turned to the other side and faced the glass walls. Seeing him makes it so much harder. "...just leave me alone. Please."

At first, there was nothing, then I felt the bed move and I can hear him buckle his belt. After a while, I heard the door open and then close gently. He was gone. He was really gone. Hearing the hard slam on the main door made everything worse. On cue, I cried like an idiot. What have I done?