"Of course Lou, we wouldn't miss it for the world." I said and he pulled us into the room. He still had his arms wrapped around our shoulders when Harry came in from the kitchen. I gave Louis a look, signaling that he should let me go. 

"Oh. Okay, run off to your little prince charming. At least Alana still loves me." He unwrapped his arm from around me, only to place it around Alana.  She grunted in response and I sent her a sorrowful look.

I turned to Harry and he smiled, in which I sent him an unattractive obnoxious face. He rolled his eyes before turning to the direction of his room. I followed behind him, stepping on the backs of his shoes with every step I took. When  we reached his room, he spun around, ending my fun game of seeing if I could annoy him. "Hello, you look nice today." I said and he smiled, leaning his forehead onto mine. 

"So do you." I looked up into his eyes, but since my face was so close to his, it looked like he only had one eye. So pretty much he looked like a cyclops from this angle. I pulled my head back and rested it on his shoulder, sliding my arms around his waist. We backed up so we weren't standing in the doorway and he kicked the door shut with his foot. Together we stood in the middle of his room, my arms wrapped around his waist, my fingers slowly tracing lines up and down his back. One of his hands entangled themselves in my hair while the other rested on my lower back.

"Do you have to leave me?" I asked, pulling back so I could look him in the eyes, minus the cyclops effect. 

"I'm afraid so, but we'll be able to see each other soon!" He said, smiling. 

I smiled too, leaning up to gently press my lips to his. After a brief kiss, we pulled apart. "Oh look." I said sarcastically. "You're not packed." He sheepishly smiled at me as I collected a few of his things and placed them into his suitcase. 

After I had helped him empty the drawers and get everything out of the bathroom and closet, we both sat on the suitcase, with him struggling to zip it up. "I didn't have this much trouble when we left." He said through clenched teeth. I laughed as he was finally able to get the zipper done up far enough that nothing would fall out.

I stood up and flopped onto his bed, an unattractive grunt coming out of my mouth. "That was a cute sound." He said as he gently, laid down next to me.

"Shut up." I said, burying my head into his chest. "I have a hard time being cute, okay?" 

"That is pretty much an open invitation to sing the song." He said, running a few of his fingers through my hair.

"Oh my gosh please do not sing the song." 

"I've been waiting my whole life,

For someone like you

To go and, pick me up and take away my blues," He started singing and I covered his mouth, muffling his words. 

"Harry Edward Styles I do not need to hear that song again." I said, with my hand still on his mouth while he sang. He pulled my hand away from his mouth and got closer to my ear.

"But I've got some questions for you. . ." He hesitated and I rolled my eyes.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?

Did it hurt just to know I was right here uh-waiting

Did you know, do you know,

It was love from the first time we touched." He finished there and pecked my cheek. I rolled my eyes again.

"You suck." I said jokingly. I had heard him sing that song to me about ten  million times because whenever I say something bad about myself, he sings it to me. 

"No I don't, but I love you." He said. 

I smiled and rested my head on his chest again. "I love you too." 

"Hey!" I heard someone yelling from the hall, "It's time to go!" Harry made a groaning sound, much like a whale.

"That was a cute sound." I mocked.

"I know it was, I do it all the time." I lifted myself up off the bed and grabbed his suitcase, pulling it out into the hall for him. 

"Well it took you two long enough." Zayn said, tapping his foot with his hands on his waist.

"Sorry! He wouldn't stop singing!" I said, pointing an accusing finger at Harry as he emerged from the bedroom."

"What?" He said.

Niall and Alana came pushing past us. "We'll be right back." Niall said, pulling Alana by the hand into a different room. 

Zayn raised his eyebrows before rolling his eyes. "This is going to take forever. I'll leave you two alone for a minute." He said, walking into the kitchen.

Harry immediately wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling him lips to mine. He rubbed gentle circles on my back as we kissed, making my heart break even more. "I really, really don't want to leave." He said slowly, his eyes still closed from the kiss. Instead of replying, I connected our lips again, hoping to savor the last moment we had together for a while.

****

I ran a hand through my hair as Alana and I walked through the studio, looking for where we were supposed to be. All the people involved with the movie had to have a meeting before the actual shooting started.

The boys had left yesterday, which was quite depressing. As Zayn had predicted, it did take awhile for everyone to say goodbye, but he lightened up when he saw Alana start crying.

"I think it's in here." Alana said, pushing open a door. Immediately every face in the room looked at us. 

"Ah here she is." Mr. Cook said. I smiled at him, squeezing my hands tighter around the binder that held my script and other important information, in my hands. "Take a seat." 

We did as we were told and were greeted by other people in the movie. "I don't know where Olivia is, but we're going to have to start without her." Mr Cook said. He started talking about the movie and how he is so excited to be directing it. The whole time I re0read the same line on my script, not paying attention to anything he was saying. 

The door opening interrupted my thoughts, and Mr. Cook. "Ah, here she is. Olivia, come in." He said. I looked up and locked eyes with the girl who had just walked in. My eyes widened as did hers.

"Oh no." I heard Alana say under her breath, but all I could do was stare at the girl.