"You can sleep here and I'll be next door."

"Sorry?" I ask.

He smiles. His smile was nice I'll admit he looked hot smiling.But that smile didn't come from heart. Now that I think of it, it looks evil. It's not hot anymore actually.

"You didn't think I was gonna sleep with you did you?" He says with a small husky laugh. I didn't like the way he said that. "sleep with you"

From an ugly poor guy to a rich hottie. Well then...my family had been mistaken big time

I stare at him blankly.
"I didn't really have time to think about this stuff with all the things going around." I say shrugging and a smirk crawls up his face.

"Good. Very good." He says and heads out but before he leaves he stops and looks at me.

"Oh and you need not to worry of where I go, who I meet ,when will I come or what I am doing. I won't get in your business either. If you go along with these rules I'm sure things will pass by smoothly." He says and leaves.

-
Yaseen's POV

I hesitate before I enter my room . I see her flinch as I enter.

Her eyes were brown with a hint of green.fair light skin. Beautiful pink lips. Her face was filled with innocence just like my mom had mentioned.

I clear my throat and shove my hands in my pockets and walk towards her and look down at her as I stood right in front of her.

I have not yet seen her uncovered as she is one who wears a hijab. I do however want to be able to see my spouse properly and despise the fact of a woman who covers herself in front of a man as if there is no difference between her husband and any other man.

I signal for her to uncover her hijab and her long brown hair falls down to her back. It was as if all the features of her face fit perfectly.

She slipped past me her cheeks were red I could tell she was very uncomfortable.

Her innocence was not going to fool me. The thought of sleeping, talking, and being with a woman brought anger to me. The only important woman in my life is none other than my beautiful mother.The thought of my mother being hurt is unbearable.I have never loved anyone besides my mother neither do I intend to. i will not. Not ever.

The only reason I married her was out of respect to my mothers wish. She chose my wife and I have no problem with whoever it is. It doesn't make a difference to me.

I don't want to ruin her life but I'm simply keeping her away from a normal married life and I don't think she minds or won't mind after knowing that she's been limited to things.

Qulsum's POV

I sit with Abid and Samia and I eat my breakfast.

From poor girl to high rank. This is one hell of a deal still isn't getting through.

I push the plate away.
"I don't feel well sorry guys." I say. I feel like a drama queen but my stomach is feeling woozy and I might just puke if I eat.

"It's been one night and you're already so tired. Take some rest and then come down to eat" Samia says. I head up and see Aunty Amina heading towards the hall and she stops and smiles when she sees me.

"Good morning! How was your rest?" She asks lifting my chin.

"Great. Thank you."

"Have you eaten breakfast"

"I'll just take some rest and eat later I don't feel too well." I say and her smile fades away.

"Dear! What's the matter do you have a fever? Do you want me to get you some pills?" She asks she sounds so concerned. She was such a caring person.