Chapter 15

A/N: Guys I'm so sorry for the long wait. I've been stuck with so much school work. You know how high school is. Anyways I'll try to update as soon as I can. By the way, my new story will be published soon :)!

After Lauren and I finished breakfast or lunch whichever, we kinda had sex again on the counter and again in the shower but we had to stop shortly since Dinah called multiple times. I guess I accepted the friends with benefits offer.

I was planning to drive her back to the bus so I could talk to Dinah considering I've been dodging her calls.

During the car ride, Lauren couldn't keep her hands off of me. I was really worried. "Relax," Lauren whispered and rested her hand on my thigh. She moved her hand up closer to my center and I bit my lip to stifle my moan at the contact.

"Lo, it can wait."

"I don't want to wait. You're breaking one of our rules." Lauren moved her hand cupping my center.

"Fuck. Lo, you're distracting me! You're gonna make me crash." I panicked as I drove onto the sidewalk.

"Oh I'll show you a-" Police sirens blared making me pull over. I am panicking so much right now. The police officer walked over and knocked on my car window, bringing the window down.

"Ma'am, I need you to step out of the car." I sighed and stepped out of the car. He had asked me to walk in a straight line and do some sobriety tests.

"If you're sober, why the hell are you driving like a dumbass?" The officer retorted.

"My friend, she was tickling me."

"Well, next time tell your friend, not to distract you while you're on the road. This is a warning." I nodded as I went back in the car. She gave me a 'are you gonna tell me what happened' look and I just shrugged.

"I got a ticket." I lied and she gives me an sympathetic look before apologizing. "I'm just kidding. It was just a warning baby." She playfully slapped my arm before I intertwined my hands with hers, resting it in her lap.

For the rest of the drive, Lauren stopped "tickling" me and I got to the bus in one piece. As we entered the bus, we were bombarded with questions.

"Where were you? I called your ess like 30 times!"

"I was so worried Y/N. I had to pray to Jesus. I slept with the bible last night." My face scrunched in confusion.

"Y/N...shaking my head."

"Y/N!! Mr. Cuddles missed you." I rolled my eyes, just hearing her voice.

I just take a seat on the couch along with Lauren sitting on my lap. Lauren nuzzles her face into the crook of my neck and I wrap my arms around Lauren. Everyone crowds around us and smirks except for Dinah and Camila. Always Caminah, I swear. Camila stood there with a frown spread across her face.

Ally grinned, "What's going on with you? You two are glowing. Did you two fric-" I widen my eyes before signaling for her to shut up. Camila flickered her eyes between Ally, Lauren and I with a confused look on her face.

"I don't want to talk about this right now." My face turned red and I could feel my cheeks heat up.

Normani smirked, "Why not? It's not a coincidence how you two weren't here last night and you both came in together."

"They so frickle frackled." I heard Ally whisper to Normani, making me roll my eyes and Normani nod. If this an attempt at whispering, then I don't know what is. I shifted my eyes to Camila, who looked rather uncomfortable listening to the conversation.