Chapter Thirty Two

Tris POV
When I get into the apartment, Tobias is cooking dinner.
"Smells good in here." I say as I drop my bag at the door and walk over to Tobias.
"I'm glad." He says as I wrap my arms around his waist from behind him and lean my head against his back. "How was your day? Did you have fun?"
"Yeah. It was nice to be back there. We took a tour of the surrounding area too."
Tobias switches the stove off and turns to face me. "I can't wait to be married to you."
"I love you."
"I love you too." He replies, then leans down to kiss me.
Our lips touch and the world disappears around me. I lean into him and his arms tighten around my waist, pulling me closer. Eventually, I pull back.
"What did you make for dinner?" I whisper.
He chuckles and turns to the pot, scooping out two servings of spaghetti. He passes one to me. "Satisfactory?"
"Yes!" I smile at him and walk to the kitchen table. He joins me and we eat in silence.
Four POV
I wake up with Tris in my arms. Her golden hair surrounds her face as she sleeps.
"Why are you watching me sleep, you creep." Her mumbles.
I laugh. "Good morning, beautiful." I say and kiss her neck. She turns to face me and rests her head on my shoulder. I pull her closer and take a deep breath, taking in the scent of her hair. Just then, her cell phone starts to ring.
Tris groans and slides under the covers, pulling them over her head. I chuckle and grab her phone. The caller ID displays Christina's name. I answer the phone.
"Hey Chris."
"TRI-...oh. Hey Four. Could you put Tris on?" Christina asks.
"Are you gonna scream in her ear?"
"I'll try to be quiet! I promise." She pleads.
"Alright, fine." I say and pull the covers off of Tris's head, handing her the phone. She holds the phone away from her ear.
"Hey Chris. What's up?"
"OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! TRIS! IT'S HERE! THE DRESS IS HERE! OH TRIS, IT'S SO BEAUTIFUL! OH, TRIS IT'S AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT!" Christina screams. Apparently Tris's wedding dress has arrived.
"That's awesome, Chris! I can't wait too! I'm so excited!" Tris says.
"Really? Have you told your voice how excited you are?" Christina monotones.
"Ha ha. Seriously, I am excited! I can't wait to get married!"
"I can't wait for you to get married either!" Christina says.
"Yeah, I know, Chris!" Tris says. "I gotta go now. I'll talk to you later."
"Bye Tris!"
"Bye Chris!"
Tris hangs up the phone and puts it back on the nightstand.
"We have to get ready for work." I say.
"Yeah. Let's get going." She says, getting up.
Tris POV
I arrive at Christina's shop at 10am sharp.
"Hey Tris!" Christina greets me, walking over from behind the counter.
"Hi Christina!" I say, hugging her once she approaches me.
"Ok. So, I've got a conference call in a few, but I've laid out some design ideas on your desk."
"Kay. Thanks Chris." I say and walk into my office.
Not long after I've started, I get a text from Christina: "SOOO EXCITED!!!" It reads. Attached, is a picture of my wedding dress, laid out on Christina's bed. I smile at it. The dress is perfect. I can't wait to wear it walking down the aisle and becoming Mrs. Tobias Eaton.
The time flies by and after what seems like minutes, Christina pops her head through the door. "Wanna get some lunch?"
"Yeah, sure." I get up and follow her out the door.
"Where do you want to go?" She asks.
"Anything's fine with me." I say.
"Wanna just hit the food court?" She asks, cocking her head.
"Sounds great!"
When we get to Merciless Mart, the food court is packed. It's understandable, considering it's noon and most people are on their lunch break.
We get something to eat and sit down at a table in the corner.
"I can't wait for the wedding! Honestly, it's so close! I can't take it anymore! Ugh! It needs to be sooner! I just can't wait this long!" Christina says rants, sending me into a fit of hysterics.
"Shouldn't I be the one ranting about this?" I ask, once I've regained my composure.
Christina rolls her eyes and takes a bite of her sandwich. "But seriously, Tris. It's gonna be so perfect!" She sighs.
"I hope so." I say, smiling.