The Oracle Awaits

Disclaimer- all characters belong to Rick Riordan except for my own.

*Percys POV*

At dinner, everyone was surrounding us. Us being Lav and I.
Lavanya definitely proved that she was one of us today although her set of powers are confusing me. It's almost as if her powers are a combination of different gods powers. She can make lightning and energy balls, summon skeletons, create golems, and I think I even saw her fly. And I get the feeling that that's just a small portion of her powers.

Either way, she definitely deserves the attention. She could use some other friends at the camp. But not everyone trusts her yet. Not fully.

*Lavanyas POV*

Im so happy that people are finally starting to trust me. Percy's great and all, but it's a lot different if you have one friend than if everyone in the whole camp accepts you. I hope today was enough to prove myself to them, yet not reveal all of my abilities. I can't do that. Not until they trust me and not until I see the oracle.

"Lavanya!" a loud voice calls.

I look up to see Chiron trotting along towards me (I still can't get over the fact that he's a centaur!!!). I try to look friendly and smile despite his grim face, but I fail miserably and my smile ends up as more of a grimace.

"Hello," I reply trying not to look too worried, "am I in trouble?"

"Oh I do hope not dear child," replies Chiron evenly. "It is time you must see the oracle."

I gulp as I follow Chiron nervously even though I knew this moment must come. We get to a big, white, house and I am told to climb up to the attic. There are so many things up in the attic, it's incredible. Most of it says retrieved by Percy Jackson but some of it also has names that I'm unfamiliar with like Luke. However it's not the creepy feeling that's putting me on edge, it's the sight of the oracle. It's like a mummy but it also has a weird aura. And that's when it starts spewing green stuff.

*Percy's POV*

I get really nervous when Chiron comes over. Nothing good can ever come out of his 'serious' face. I get even mor worried when he says that it's time for Lav to see the oracle. I mean, come on? A visit to the oracle can hardly be a good thing. Nearly every time I see the oracle I get a quest or a prophecy. And most of the time, lots of people end up dying. Whatever happens in that attic, it won't be good. The last time Chiron wore that expression, it was after my death was prophecised. So I've made up my mind.

I'm gonna spy on them.

*Lavanya's POV*

Green stuff starts coming out of the oracle. And then she speaks:

The end will come and so you must
Figure out who is to trust
Good or evil will prevail
You have to choose you can not fail
And though you risk to feel his wrath
Your heart shall be the one to guide your path
The worlds at stake, everything's on the line
Be sure you make it before it's time
Illusions and tricks you will face
You will find help if that's the case
Who's friend or foe you will decide
Either way they will collide
The end is near
But do not fear
You'll get your way
Even if others must pay.

So hey yall. 

I've been really really busy and all otherwise I would be updating, but I have a concern. Like, a really really big concern. JK. I just love saying really really (I know I'm weird). But there is something bugging  me. Each new part that I post I get less comments, votes, and reads in general. Please, PLEASE do those things and show your support, or comment with suggestions as to how I can make the story more interesting or just give me feedback. It would be really really helpful (teehee). Also, I was thinking about changing Lavanyas name...do you guys think I should? Yes, no, maybe? Well, I'm done now. Oh wait! One last thing. Be ready for some extreme plot twists later on in the book!!!

~The BESTEST UNICORN EVER~