Well, here goes nothing.

Disclaimer: all characters belong to Rick Riordan except for my own.

*Percy's POV*

"PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!!"

A loud voice boomed through the forest.

Zeus.

Of course.

Sorry! I haven't introduced myself yet.

My name is Percy Jackson, Former Saviour of Olympus.

You may be wondering how I earned the word former in front of my title. That was all because of the gods. I spent about 5000 years training with Chaos, the creator of the universe. I'm pretty much immortal. But then, the gods had to involve themselves in it and screw everything up. As usual. They said I was 'getting too powerful for my own good'. I bet you can guess what happened next: they banished me from Camp Half-Blood and Olympus. Typical gods. Banishing me because I was strong enough to defeat all the gods. How could they think I would misuse my power?

My fatal flaw is LOYALTY for cyring out loud!

I've been on the run for two weeks now.

For some reason, the gods are going after me.

They most likely just wanna kill me.

"PERCY JACKSON, SHOW YOURSELF!" Zeus repeats.

I turn and face him with a wary expression.

"What do you want!" I snap.

"There is a threat too powerful for even the gods themselves!" Zeus says annoyed.

"Who?" I ask.

This better be good, for me to go back to that...place. Did I mention that the camp had a unanimous vote to banish me? Apparently people thought I was annoying and had a huge ego. The new kid, Liam, son of Aphrodite convinced all of them to do it. He even charmspoke Annabeth into leaving me for him. But he didn't need to. I could tell she liked him better. I will never forgive them.

"End. Brother of Chaos," Zeus reports.

I stare in shock.

He broke out of his prison in the underworld???

The gods are even more helpless than I thought.

And of course, my fatal flaw being loyalty and all, I agreed to go back to the hell-hole that I used to call home.

Zeus and I flashed into the center of camp.

Within seconds, everyone had gathered, whispering and glaring at me.

Even the gods appeared.

"What's he doing here?!" asked an annoyed voice from the crowd.

"I'm here to save your sorry butts so if you don't like it, then I can go right now and let End destroy Earth and kill everyone," I snapped, my patience running out.

The guy who asked the question muttered something angrily and shrunk back into the crowd.

I smirked.

"Thought so."

Zeus explained everything and people eventually lost interest.

"Where will you be sleeping?" Apollo walked up.

He had been like a father to me after Poseidon disowned me.

I snapped my fingers and a cabin appeared.

"Here," I said.

I took a deep breath.

Well, here goes nothing...

***

Hey unicorns!
I'm redoing the PJ fanfic as you guys know. Entirely new idea!!! I think you are all going to like it... Maybe... Idk... Whatever. (-_- ). OOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IDEA!!!!!!!!!!! I just had a brilliant idea. Whoever can come up with the best one of these (-_- ) gets to choose the name of the second main character. (Girls name). K. I'm done. Comment. Unedited.

~THE BESTEST UNICORN EVER~