"When would I have to leave?"

"In six months, but I need you here tomorrow at 9 in the morning to start learning. Ryan our head chief will be waiting for you." I nodded and he got up and left. I couldn't believe I got out the gang and somehow landed an opportunity of an lifetime in doing what I love the most but probably without the person I loved the most.

Ariel POV

Recently I have been feeling kind of lost; the whole with Kameron kind of threw me for a loop. When I told him I wanted to get back with him and he rejected me just did something to me. Witnessing him almost die made me realize I was still very much in love with him but for some reason he didn't want to get back with me. Maybe that girl I caught him with actually started something.

Anyway I didn't break up with Collin after that I just made myself believe that I would grow to love him but the truth is it's the opposite. I can see he wants to take us a step further but I don't think I can do that. I realized over these last three weeks that me and Collin were never meant to be. It was like Kameron said before he wasn't my prince charming in this story, Kameron was. So I guess I would just wait for my prince charming to come back to me.

One thing I did realize I wanted to do was to open a fashion line in memory of my daughter. That meant I wanted to start a kid line where every kid could be fashionable. I knew it would take work but hey I had nothing but time. I even moved out Kelsey's and got my own loft. It's wide and spacious and I love it. Right now I was going over to Collin's because he wanted to talk to me about something but little did he know I was about to break up with him. I just couldn't keep pretending he was meant for me.

I knocked on his door he opened it wearing black jeans and a polo. I stepped in and sat on the couch where he followed. We sat in silence for a while and frankly I was getting anxious. "I want you to move in with me," he said as if it was nothing. I just looked at him like he had lost his damn mind. We barely spoke anymore let alone kissed and now he wants me to move in with him. "Collin I'm not moving in with you."

"I know we haven't been seeing eye to eye lately but I think if we move on together we can make it work."

"Collin there is a reason we are not working. We just aren't meant to be and moving in with you sure as hell ain't gonna fix it."

"What you trying to say," I could tell he didn't want things to end but they had to. I couldn't keep dragging him along when I knew I didn't have feelings for him what so ever. "Honestly Collin seeing Kameron almost die among other things made me realize I still had feelings for him. Hell I love him and it just won't go anywhere. I jumped into a relationship with you when I should've took time for myself even though I can't keep stringing you along when I know my heart isn't in it."

"Wow, so what you gonna run back to the same dude that made it obvious he didn't love you."

"I'm not running back to anyone; I am going to work on me."

"whatever." I knew he was mad but honestly I couldn't stay with anyone to not hurt their feelings. for once I was going to do something for me and make the decisions I wanted to make. I got up, kissed him on the cheek, and left. I felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulder but I was still missing that one piece that would make me whole. Kameron.

I instantly went to Kelsey house to talk things over with her. When I got there I saw Biggy car in the drive. They had become extremely close I thought it was cute. I knocked on the door and waited for someone to come to the door. Eventually Kelsey opened the door wearing nothing but her bra and panties. "Ew can you put on some damn clothes!"

"Last time I checked this was my damn house," she said letting me in and going upstairs. I went into the kitchen and grabbed some ice cream, the ultimate break up food. "Yes please help yourself to my damn food," Kelsey said now wearing a big t-shirt which I assumed was Biggy. And right on cue Biggy walked in not wearing a shirt and all I could say was damn. Usually a guy named Biggy would be fat or something but not Biggy, he was fucking cut. I had to stop before I got caught staring. "Sorry girl but I just broke up with Collin and I just needed some comfort food."

"So you finally ditched the rebound," she asked smirking. "Shut up okay I already know what you are going to say but for your information this doesn't mean I'm going running after Kameron."

"So why you break up with him?"

"Because it didn't feel right. Yea I want Kameron but he doesn't want me," I said stuffing a spoon full of ice cream in my face. "Trust me Air that boy more than wants you," Biggy said chiming in. "And how you know?" he looked at me like he wanted to say something but was thinking hard about if he should say it.

"He left the game."

"What are you talking about?"

"About a month ago you know right when he got out of the hospital, he called me up. He said he was officially leaving the game to me and going to pursue his dreams one being you." My brain was working a mile a minute from the information I was just given. I never thought Kameron could give up the game and now I hear he has and supposedly it's for me.

"He also told me that the only reason he didn't want to get back with you right away was because he wanted to make sure he could take care of you properly. He wanted to get his shit together for you,, he vowed he would never see you laying up in a hospital bed again." I nodded my head and Biggy took off back upstairs. I was speechless, I needed to find Kameron.