He Finds Out That You Had An Abortion

Zayn: “I'm sorry.” You whispered again as he laid on the bed staring blankly at the ceiling. “It could have been a little girl…I always wanted to have a daughter…” He said not looking at you. You let out a sigh sitting in the chair beside the bed. “I'm sorry, Zayn.” You murmured. “Just stop.” He said cutting his eyes to you and back to the ceiling. “It’s already over with…you’ve already had the abortion…you can’t go back and change anything. So stop saying sorry.” He muttered running his hands over his face. “But I'm still sorry.” He nodded. “I'm sure you are [Y/N]…but I'm sorry I just can’t let this go that easily. You can say you’re sorry a million and one times…but that won’t bring back our baby.” You sat back in your seat nodding your head regrettably. “[Y/N], I don’t know if I can be around you right now…I think I need some time to think.” He said still not looking over at you. You let out a low whimper. “You’re breaking up with me?” “I didn’t…I don’t know. I just need some space okay.” He said sliding out of the bed and leaving you in the room alone thinking if you made the right decision.

Liam: “[Y/N] how could you? We didn’t even talk about this.” He said as he ran his hand over his head. “I thought we both wanted this…we talked about having kids…and then you go and do this.” He said frowning down at you. “Its not that I don’t want kids with you Li…its just not the time to have one…you’re leaving for tour and…and I would have had to do this alone…I couldn’t do this alone Liam.” You said frowning back up at him. “Shit [Y/N] I would have taken you with me. I would have done anything to have you and that baby with me at all times. This is why you should have spoken to me.” He said gripping your shoulders. “You should have talked to me about it [Y/N]. We could have gotten through this together.” He said his voice filled with sadness. “We’re not ready for a kid right now, Liam. We’re both so young.” You say sitting on the edge of your bed. “So what? That doesn’t mean you go and do this, together we could have made it through.” He said sitting beside you taking a hold of your hand. “We could have made it through this [Y/N].”

Harry: He sat at the edge of the bed with his hands covering his face as he silently cried. You walked over to him placing your hand on his shoulder, only to have him shrug it off quickly. His hands dropped and he stared up at you with an hurt expression. “Don’t touch me.” He spat shaking his head. “Harry I had to…I had to do it.” You said your eyes welling up as you stared down at him. “Oh so you had to just kill my baby.” He said standing up and towering over you. “How could you do that? You knew I wanted to have a baby with you…and you go and do this. What the fuck were you thinking?” He yelled tears spewing from his eyes. You shook your head and took a step back. “What about what I wanted Harry? I don’t want a baby right now. I did what was best for me.” You said bringing your hands to your face as you sobbed loudly. “Get out.” He whispered turning away from you. “What?” You asked confused. “[Y/N] leave before I say something that’ll hurt your feelings.” He said and you looked up over to him with blurry eyes and saw that he was shaking. “Harry…” “Get the fuck out. Please.” He shouted. And that’s what you did…you left.

Louis: “Are you going to talk to me today?” You asked sitting in front of him at the table. He let his eyes fall onto yours. “Did you talk to me when you were came to your decision to get rid of our baby?” He asked with an raised eyebrow. “That was different.” You said sighing. “Was it really? Well the answer to my question is no. You didn’t talk to me about it…so there’s nothing for us to talk about today.” He said grabbing his mug filled with tea and stood up. “Lou.” You called after him but he ignored you. You stood and went to follow him into your room. “Lou, please…don’t shut me out.” You said standing in the doorway of the room. He turned to face you with sad eyes. He stepped toward you wrapping his arms around your waist burying his face in the crook of your neck as he began to sob. “Why’d you do it?” He asked repeatedly in your neck. You murmured ‘I'm sorry’ every time he’d ask. You didn’t have anything else to say.

Niall: He stared at you with his jaw clenched, his hands in a tight fist. His eyes glazed over. “I can’t believe you’d do that.” He said letting his gaze fall from yours. “Babe, I had to…” You said softly. “No you didn’t…you didn’t have to do that.” He said shaking his head at you. He leaned against the wall dropping down and sitting on the ground. He brought his knees to his chest and buried his head in them before he began to cry. “I wanted that baby, Princess.” He muttered into his knees. “I fucking wanted that baby.” He said a bit louder scaring you a little. “Niall I don’t want any children…” You said softly taking a seat beside him on the ground and he looked over at you with furrowed eyebrows. “But I do…” He whispered. “And I wanted that baby…the one you got rid of [Y/N].” He said dropping his head back into his knees. You wanted to wrap your arms around him, but you knew you probably shouldn’t…