1D Preference: Finding Out That You Are Pregnant

Harry:
You and Harry had been together for 8 months, and neither of you were “inexperienced” so it didn’t take long before you two had sex. And you were almost positive that you’d used protection every single time. But on one of your days off from work, while Harry was at the studio you couldn’t help but notice the date on the calender. You were almost three weeks late, which wasn’t normal for you at all. “It cant hurt to check right?” You asked yourself as you pulled a pregnancy test off the shelf. You hid the test within a pile of snacks and things you needed around the house. Taking deep breaths, you left the test on the counter to wait 15 minutes just as the box had said. After what seemed to be the longest wait of your life you went back to the bathroom, closing your eyes as you grabbed the little stick. “Positive,” you said to yourself, at a loss for emotions as you sank down the wall behind you.

Niall:
“(Y/N) will you bring a box of tampons when you come over?” Your friend asked when you called her. “Yeah of course,” you said grabbing the unopened box from the bathroom. “Holy shit (Y/BF/N), this box is unopened, do you know what that means?” You said, coming to the possible realization. Niall was out in London for an interview with the boys and you stayed at home. “Um no, im lost,” your friend said. “Ill bring you tampons and you go buy me a pregnancy test,” you said quickly before hanging up and grabbing the keys. “Take this,” (Y/BF/N) said as she handed you a bag and you ran to the bathroom, staying in there until it was finished. “(Y/BF/N), are you ready to be an aunt?”

Zayn:
Today you had been planning to go to the shooting of the boys new music video but your body had other plans. Zayn had woken up to find you moaning in the bathroom, “whats wrong (Y/N)?” Zayn asked groggily as he stuck a head covered in bed head in the door.”I’m dying,” you exaggerated as you rested your head on the wall. “Just go on, ill be fine,” you moaned. “You sure you don’t want me to stay? I can call them,” he offered, plopping down next to you and rubbing a reassuring hand on your back. “Its nothing, just the flu,” you said. “Im positive,” you finished when he looked at you with concerned eyes. “Okay, then ill see you later love,” he said kissing your temple and grabbing a shirt before heading out the door. You waited in the bathroom until the feeling went away and at noon you made your way to the grocery store. You walked up and down the isles, grabbing random things that sounded good to your uneasy stomach. You walked past the pregnancy isle and almost unaware grabbed a pregnancy test. When you realized what you’d grabbed you ran to check out and home as quick as possible. “I’m so dead,” you thought to yourself as you picked up the positive pregnancy test.

Louis:
It’d been three weeks since louis had left for tour, three weeks since you had spent one last night together. In those 21 days you haven’t had your period, which should have happened a week ago. You’d had a pregnancy scare before and were always sure to keep a spare test in the bathroom. You took the test carrying it around as you waited for a sign to occur. “Shit,” you said to yourself but it seemed to fill up your entire empty house, the little plus sign bright in the otherwise dark room.

Liam:
Liam had always been pegged as “daddy directioner” and you feared that actually might come true as you watched the calander while Lou, the boys stylist and your closest girl-friend while on tour with the boys, ran to the store for a pregnancy test. “Here sweetheart,” she said, throwing the drugstore bag at you and waiting outside the bathroom for you. When you walked out, all you could say was “well looks like Lux is going to have a little play-mate.”