Chapter 1

I got up and looked around my small cottage that i shared with my friends, Kara, Lona, Valeria, and Tule. Tule and Lona were at the table eating out specialized dishes. Our dishes are based on our weight, height and job.

Tule was a Teacher of the Year Taw's. Kara was the Artist for Years Kaw through Mer. Lona was a coach for feeting game. Valeria and I were the teachers for Year Ner. Tule's breakfast was a small bowl of apple slices and a bowl of oats. Kara's breakfast was a bowl of shredded wheats, and oranges. Lona's breakfast was flapjacks. Valeria and I eat crispy wheat cereal, and grapes. We ate our breakfasts and headed to our jobs.

Valeria and I headed from our cottage to down the roadway to the Year Ner classes. We worked with two other people, both were guys. Their names were Janson and Russell. Our class was 50 kids big, today was Block C, so we taught Arith and Read and passed them onto Lona to play the feeting game. The rest of the day was free, and so was Tule.

Valeria and I met up with Tule at the peaceful park place. Tule picked up lunch for the three of us, and after eating lunch we walked around and headed home to warm up everyone's dinner.

'Did you hear that the Gears have weakened?' Tule said

'Drop it,' I said to her,' they aren't dumb they watch everything including our clan.'Tule humphed and we didn't speak until we met up with the others at the cottage.

----------

Can i get 4 votes for an update?