Chapter 3-- Hot peppers!

Start from the beginning

"You can't add vanilla powder to the sauce!" I exclaimed between fits of laughter.

"But I like vanilla." He replied childishly. I just laughed like crazy.

"How many spoons did you put?" I asked after I was able to calm myself down.

"Uhmm....about three teaspoons." He replied, more like asked wearily.

I started laughing again. "Oh god! I'll just go chop the vegetables." I said shaking my head and making my way to the fridge. "You don't mind if we added some capcicums right?"

Luca shook his head. "No. Add everything."

I washed two, thin capcicums and started chopping them.

"Hey Luca." I called making him look at me from over his shoulder as he continued stirring the sauce on the stove.

"Do you think we ca-Achoo" I said but was cut off with my own sneeze. Luca looked at me, a smile tugging on his lips from how I look.

"Jane. Are you sure those are not-Achoo." He too was cut of by a sneeze.

"Ahh....my eye-Achoo.....ahh" I groaned as my eyes started burning and my nose itching.

"Achoo....I think those are chilly peppers-Achoo." Luca stated between his sneezes.

"Mmmm" I nodded in agreement as I fiercely washed my face it water, and rubbing my eyes like it was the end of the world. "Oh God, have mercy!"

I heard Luca chuckling from behind me. "I think we should just order some pizza and get it over with." He suggested.

"No!" I yelled almost instantly. "We'll finish the pasta and eat it. I don't like throwing food."

"Okay" Luca shrugged and went back to stirring the sauce.

After finishing attacking my eyes, I made my way to the fridge and got out some tomatoes, leftover cooked chicken and cheddar cheese. I chopped the chicken into small pieces and then did the same to the tomatoes. They were in small cubes. My eyes were still hurting and teary. I was thankful I didn't hurt my fingers, since my vision was a bit blurry.

I picked up the chopping tray and went to stand next to Luca. Slowly, I started dropping the veggies and chicken into the sauce.

"Jane. Do you like spicy food?" Luca asked from beside me.

"Not really." I replied, looking at him. "Why?"

"Cause you just added the peppers."

I looked at him in horror. "Shit."

---------

We were currently sitting on the couch in my living room. Luca was laughing so hard at me that his eyes started tearing. The pasta turned out too spicy for my own liking and that seemed to have amused him since I start huffing like a dog, dangling my tongue out with every bite I take.

"Water. I. Need. Water." I begged as I started fanning my mouth with my hand.

"No. Your throat will hurt you Jane." Luca warned for the nth time now. I adequate some whiny noises and then looked at him and pouted, trying to give him my best puppy dog eyes.

"You look cute and everything Jane, but it won't help if tour throat starts hurting."

"Just a sip. Please." I begged again.

"Nope." He said, shaking his head.

"Whatever." I scowled, folding my arms across my chest.

"Uhmm...Luca." I called out making him turn his head and look at me, since I was seated on his right side.

"Yes."

"Uhmm....I heard that there will be a fair held tomorrow. Would you like to go?" I asked him, unsure of his answer. I wasn't asking him for a date or anything and I hoped he didn't misunderstand.

"When will it start?" He asked casually.

"Mm...about 9 am." I replied a little hopeful. He raised an eyebrow my way.

"We have school." He stated matter of factly. "We might get in trouble you know."

"That's a risk I want to take." I replied bravely. His lips twitched into a small smile and my proud reply.

His smile turned into a grin. "I'm in!"

*************

The pepper incident actually happened with my friend and I. She didn't know they were hot and that resulted in sneezing fits around the whole house, epically her father. I felt so sorry for him.

I love you Jolly Plumpants! I hope you feel better soon :)

Please don't forget to vote, comment and fan :)

I hope you guys enjoyed it!