"And we'll visit each other when we're all on break." Amy says as she sits up, and we all follow.

"Well, it's time." I say as we all make our way down the hill and back to my house. Lauren, Amy, and I go up to my room and bring all of our luggages down and place them inside my dads car.

"Did we forget anything?" Lauren asks, as she looks into the trunk.

"I think we're good." I say with a smile. We all hop inside my dads car and he drives us to the airport. The car ride was silent, dead silent. We all dreaded the next couple hours of saying good bye.

We finally arrive at the airport, and we grab our tickets, go through security, and sit in the waiting area. Only small conversation was created, because there isn't much to say when you're saying good bye.

"Next flight to California is ready for boarding." A voice says through the intercom. Tears form in my eyes as I watch as Lauren and Amy gather their things. I get up and walk over to Amy and I give her a hug. "I didn't think this would be so hard." I say into Amy's shoulder.

"You better stay strong kid. I know you'll be fine." Amy says as she squeezes me tighter.

"I'll see you soon Arod." I say, as I finally pull away and I already regret that. Then I walk over to Lauren and she pulls me in such a tight hug.

"Tobin..." Lauren says as she rubs circles across my back. "I'm going to miss you so much."

Tears fall down my cheeks, as I couldn't hold it in any longer. "I just wanted to say, thank you for everything you've ever done for me... I -"

"Stop. This isn't the last time we'll see each other and I can promise you that. And whatever you're going to say, I have absolutely no regrets when it comes to our friendship. I made the decision to become your friend, and to stand by you and that was the best decision I've ever made in my life." Lauren says as she pulls away and looks me directly in the eyes.

"I love you Lauren." I say as I pull her in for one last hug.

"Love you Tobs, see you soon okay?" Lauren says as she squeezes me even tighter then before.

----------

ALEX'S POV

I pull Amy into a hug, knowing how much I'm going to miss her and her random side comments. Amy is the type of friend everyone would be so lucky to have. And I was very fortunate to have met her. "Just be yourself out there, because anyone would be lucky to have you." I say to Amy as she lets out a laugh.

"Being myself is really the only option, Alex." Amy says with a laugh.

"I'm going to miss you Amy. I know you'll do great things in college." I say, as I finally pull away from our hug.

"You'll do great things yourself." Amy says, as she pushes away the hair from my face.

"Now go before I start crying. You have a flight to catch." I say with a slight smile.

"I'll see you soon Alex." Amy says.

Then I finally turn to Lauren and she pulls me in for a hug. We stay silent for a few minuets until she finally pulls away. Tears fill my eyes and I try fighting them back, but they just let go. "I'll see you soon right?" I ask.

"Definitely, I want you to take care of yourself. Okay Alex?" The older girl says, and I just nod my head yes. Finally the four of us pull each other into one last group hug. Tears filling all of our eyes. Then Lauren and Amy begin to walk away to board their flight. As they go up the escalator Tobin and I give them both one last wave of goodbye. Lauren and Amy wave back as they both smile at us, until we can no longer see them. Then it's just Tobin and her family, and me.

My Best Friends Promiseजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें