I glance at Hiro whose mouth hangs open from shock as he realizes what I'm about to do. Whispers about passed out bride are spreading in church.

I close my eyes and then my body drops to ground. This has been something that I've been able to do ever since I woke up from coma. Travel in and out from my body when I feel like it.

Before I went off towards the place where Elsa would be I saw how Hiro came to my numb body. He is the only one who knows what's going on even though he can't see me floating around.

It was easy to find the right bathroom. Merida was pounding the door with her fist and demanding Elsa to wake up. She was wearing her bridesmaid dress. Suddenly Anna rushed up the stairs.

"I made the groom faint! This is a disaster," Anna managed to gasp out.

"Geez Jack is suck a wuss," Merida groaned.

"I'm so going to bring that up Mer," I mumbled before I flew inside the bathroom.

Elsa was laying on the bathroom floor unconscious. She was beautiful in her dress, it was pure white with shimmering crystal beading. There was an ice blue ribbon belt around her waist.

"I wasn't supposed to see you before you walk down the aisle but... I need to get you out from here," I spoke gently and I went into her body.

God dammit she is wearing heels.

I wobbled for a while so I wouldn't made her fall. Her hair was beautifully curled and she had a slight touch of makeup on. However the corset feels a bit uncomfortable.

"Elsa? I can hear you there!" Anna shouted.

"I'm ready," I spoke with Elsa's voice and I unlocked the door.

"Let's hope that Jack is awake when we go down," Anna mumbled.

"Oh, I'm sure of it," Elsa's laughter came out and it made me smile.Her laughter is sweet.

Anna and Merida straightened the dress and gave me some flowers to hold. Heck, I don't know what brides should do. I only practiced grooms part.

Anna glanced at me, her sister, worryingly. "Umm...are you okay?" I nod and she sighed.

"Just walk with the music, you'll be fine," Anna smiled reassuringly.

The walk towards the aisle felt like it took ages with the heels. I just don't get women sometimes when they want to torture their feet and want to suffocate themselves with squeezing clothes. But I can't deny that she looks good and I'm going to rip all of these inconvenient things off from her during wedding night. To make her feel bit better.

They tried to stop us when we got to the doors of the mansion and we were about to go to walk the aisle. Bride of honor, Anna was right behind me, I mean... Elsa and then there was Merida after her. They kept telling about the fainted groom but I just kept on walking the aisle. Wedding march was playing and I saw people gathered around a spot on the aisle. I knew that they were around my body.

Once I got close enough I cleared my throat. People were staring because this must be the oddest wedding ever.

"Hiro," I called and I saw Hiro turning around. He was kneeling in front of my passed out body. Then he grinned and nodded his head.

Hiro pushed the people aside and then I let my consciousness leave Elsa. In few seconds I was back inside my own body. I pushed myself up and then I ran to her.

I managed to catch Elsa before she hit the ground. I was kneeling down, holding her in my arms and I gently wiped a hair strand off from her face.

"W-what just happened? You woke up and she passed out again?" Anna gulped.