Scene 3:Emma?!

Note: this chapter is going to be really short and if I need to add more to it let me know.
Henry:"She is here! Emma, she's here!"

(Charming and Hook stare at Henry in disbelief then they follow him inside.)

Inside people are running and screaming and the room is chaos. Henry pushes through the crowd to an opening and that's when Hook sees her. Emma his happy ending clothed in Black leather and black boots.Her hair is no longer blonde but now white and pulled in a tight bun. She's changed so much since he saw her last that it makes his heartache. Hook thought she would be able to fight it but it looks like the darkness already took over her mind and body. All he wanted to do upon seeing her is pull her into his arms but he knew he couldn't because she would kill him long before he got there. He studied her face to see if he could catch any sign of his old love but he could not. He looked into her eyes and saw they were black and her face was shiny and white like her hair. She was angry and throwing magic at random people, she was also yelling something but Hook couldn't make it out because he was in a trance from her face. Suddenly he heard his name being called. It was Regina pulling him along and trying to get his attention.

Regina:"Hook! Come on we have to go!"

Hook:"What?! Why? Emma's here we can help her!"

Regina:"We can't, not right now! She is looking for the dagger and if she finds you have it she will kill you! We need time to regroup and come up with another plan!"

Hook glances back at Emma one last time them says alright and they start moving back through the crowd. Suddenly, Hook feels himself stop and get pulled back, he turns and sees Emma using her magic to cause this.

Emma:"You! You have the dagger!"

She continues pulling him back towards her. He fights it until suddenly he's not getting pulled anymore. He turns and sees Emma passed out on the ground. First he looks to Regina but she seems just as surprised as he is. Then he turns and runs back towards Emma.