"Hmm I don't know we should totally look that up later." Tori said smiling, which quickly disappeared when she looked behind me.

"What's wrong?" I asked turning around and my mouth formed an 'O' when I saw Stacey standing there with a can of Coca Cola in her hand. All my confidence from earlier quickly vanished.

"Hey S-stacey." I stuttered.

"Nerd, Geek." She said nodding in acknowledgement, smiling evilly. "Now I would like to show the whole cafeteria what happens when you mess with Stacey Heart." Yes, her last name is Heart, no joke. Stacey grabbed my arm and pulled me up dragging me to the middle of the cafeteria.

"Stacey! Let her go!" Tori yelled at her.

"How about no." She said and dropped me dead centre in the cafeteria. By now everyone was watching again. Where we the teachers? Who knows, apparently they have better things to do.

"Now this is what happens when you decide you want to mess with me." Stacey yelled and poured the coke all over me. I let out a small squeal at how cold it was. The whole cafeteria laughed and I could feel the tears prickling in my eyes but I refused to let them fall.

"Stacey enough!" Tori said pushing her away and helping me up.

"Now your social level has dropped down to the negatives again, nerd. Don't mess with me again." Stacey sneered in my face kicking me in the stomach before I quickly tried to run out of the cafeteria. Key word tried. She tripped me as I started to try to run off, causing the lunchroom to laugh. My frown deepened and this time I successfully got back up and ran towards the bathroom and that's about where we are now.

-----------------

"Oh my gosh, Tori, they are all gonna find out." I said freaking out and scrubbing the coke off my jacket like crazy but it refused to come out.

"Babe, don't worry they can't tell by a little skin from your legs and some expensive shirt and sandals." She said reassuringly

"A little skin?" I said looking at her in disbelief. "All I have on is a pair of jean shorts that looked kinda cut on the edges and they go to mid thigh, then my shirt is an off the shoulder kind of top and finally you can see my stomach and my belly button piercing." I complained.

"Okay, maybe not a little skin, but you still have your wig which only has a little pop on it and people can't tell with that, your retainer and your big old glasses. You're all good to go. No one will notice you. Trust me, babe." Tori said trying to reassure me again.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. I totally forgot about the glasses and me wearing my retainer and wig." I said finally letting out a breath of relief before slipping the metal retainer back into my mouth since I always take it off before lunch.

"I know I am. Now get that wig back on and get to Science. We're late and you know how Mr. Reagan gets when you're late." She said as I quickly fixed the wig and we left the bathroom.

"You're sure they won't notice?" I asked for the fifteen millionth time.

"I'm positive." She said one last time as we walked in.

"Ahh Tori, Clover it's wonderful for you to join us." Mr. Reagan said frowning.

"Sorry we were late. I had a stomach ache and Clover brought me to the nurse." Tori easily lied.

"Oh okay, do you have a pass? And are you feeling better Tori?

"Yes, I'm feeling much better. Thanks for asking and we told her she didn't have to sign one. We could go back and get one if you'd like?" He shook his head.