Chapter 2

"Mommy .." Mom cupped my face.

"Everything's gonna be alright my princess." Then she smiled at me.

I returned a smile of relief then bumalik na kami sa table namin.We're having dinner with 'his' parents.They offered our marriage and mom accepted it ofcourse for my sake.

A week has already passed since I lost that special thing.Mabuti nalang at natandaan nila Claire ang itsura nung guy pero ang masaklap is that he doesn't even seem to care at all.Parang wala lang sa kaniya that we made a mistake,na ..may nangyari sa amin ng gabing iyon.

Hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa rin yun matanggap.I lost my virginity,the only thing a girl could ever give as a present to the man she loves.I heaved out a sigh.I've been drowned with this thought ever since that day and Im glad I didn't gone mad.My mom was there and my friends didn't left me.Im still lucky though.

Pero dahil sa nangyari,pakiramdam ko ay lalo akong nagkaroon ng mas malaking problema.Natakasan ko nga ang maipakasal kay Lance Fukuda,but now I am engaged to a man,whom I don't love,I don't like and the strange fact is that I don't even know.Kung alam ko lang na ganito ang mangyayari,sana pala tinanggap ko na yung arranged marriage namin ni Lance.Atleast I know him,and I trust him,hindi malabong magustuhan ko rin siya.But its too late,it's too late ..

"Aine?Anak?Are you listening?"

I returned back at my senses when I felt mom's hand on my back.I saw worry in her eyes and I don't like that.Ayokong masyadong mag-alala si mommy sa akin.That's why I tried to reach out for a smile."What is it mom?" I asked.

"I was actually asking you where would you like to spend your honeymoon hija." His mom answered,she's tita Sandra.

They wanted to give me the formal wedding in exchange of what happened.Hindi naman ako tumanggi dahil iyon na rin naman ang payo ng manager ko.And I know that's the best thing to do to settle what happened.

We checked the CCTV records of the Fiasco bar and we found out that the guy was Seije Park.Kilala siya ng mga crew sa bar dahil madalas daw ito doon and because of some reasons that they didn't ellaborate well.Nung una hindi ko alam kung paano ko sasabihin kay mommy.I lost my senses at the world at hindi ako maka-move on sa nangyari.I just cried for the past few nights and totally lost my appetite.Mom got worried that's why she talked to me at hindi ko na nagawang ilihim pa sa kaniya.

She cried with me.Being a mom,ofcourse masakit din para sa kaniya but she encouraged me to find solution.Kinausap niya sila Misty and even my manager.Nagtulungan sila to locate the guy and they found out Park family's residence.We even discovered na naging magkasosyo na rin pala sila nila mommy sa business.

His parents got shocked too.Hindi ko na alam ang ibang details dahil kinailangan kong magpahinga.Sila mommy ang nag-asikaso ng lahat.And now,we're up for a wedding.

"We're actually done talking about the wedding and everything a while ago hija." His dad said.He's Mr.Ed Park,a business tycoon."The wedding is scheduled the day after tomorrow."

Actually,wala akong kagustuhan sa mga nangyayari ngayon.Pakiramdam ko,ang isang bahagi ng pagkatao ko ay nawala na rin sa akin dahil sa nangyari nung gabing iyon.Tumatango nalang ako sa mga desisyon nila.Im not happy about these stuff but I'm doing this to settle things.

Nung una,plinano ni mommy na magsampa ng kaso pero sadyang may mga bagay na nakapag-pabago sa isip niya.Wala kasing maidudulot na mabuti yun sa akin at ayoko ring magsampa ng kaso dahil alam kong pareho kaming lasing ng gabing iyon.I just want to try if this wedding will work out and maybe ..matututunan ko rin naman siguro siyang mahalin.