Prologue

Authors Note

In case you haven't, please go read book number 1 'Just Saying'. Anyway this is long over due (5 years!) and I missed writing. I've grown up a lot so if you have read my first one then this may seem like it's written better, anyway...here is 'Don't Ever Leave'
P.S. This book is set 2 years later from the first book so all the characters are 20-22

———————

2 Years Ago
Emma's P.O.V

Everything happened so fast after I said I'd go back to Australia.

Me and Luke headed back upstairs to tell everyone the great news but soon whisked away so I could pack all my belongings away and say goodbye to Scotland yet again.

Present Day (2 years later)

Today is a typical lazy Sunday in my bedroom. Luke and I have developed a tradition in the last 2 years where we can only leave bed to get food or to pee, we don't get dressed and we stay cuddled in bed, binge watching Netflix all day. This is my favourite part of our week, with me being at university and working throughout the week and Luke always rehearsing or recording with the boys, we reserved Sunday's as our day. We didn't socialise with anyone else, it is the perfect break from our crazy hectic lives.

We are currently binge watching season one of Riverdale, well it's on but my thoughts are on the boy with his head in my lap. These past 2 years have been amazing to say the least. Luke treated me like a princess every day. The cutest dates, surprises constantly and may I add the sex got better every single time! I didn't want anything to change, my life right now is absolutely perfect.

"Em, are you awake?" Luke said quietly, not lifting his head from my lap.

"Yeah babe, what's up?" I said, snapping out of my day dream.

Luke began to sit up, moving to face me with a rather serious look on his face.

"You know I love you right?" He said, staring deep in my eyes.

"Of course I do." I said letting out a small laugh at his obviously stupid question. "And I love you...is everything ok?" I said, feeling slightly nervous with how serious he looked.

Luke reached his hand out, resting it on my cheek. Letting out a deep breath before closing his eyes for a split second. "It's nothing." A small smile appearing on his face. "God you're beautiful, how did I get so lucky?"

You'd think after this long that I wouldn't get embarrassed and shy when Luke complimented me but yet my cheeks began to turn red, my eyes fell from his on to my lap and I bit onto my bottom lip, trying to stop the massive grin appearing on my face, with a small giggle slipping out. "Luke, stop it, I'm the lucky one."

Luke shifted his hand, raising my chin so that I was looking back into his eyes before leaning forwards, my eyes flickered between his deep blue eyes and his lips with every inch closer to me he got. Just as our lips attached my eyes fell shut, Luke's hands finding their way around my waist, pulling me onto his lap so I was now straddling him. My hands roamed through his hair, pulling on it ever so slightly, letting him know to deepen our kiss.

Breaking away our lips ever so slightly, we both let out a deep breath, our foreheads still touching, our eyes looking down each other's faces. Without saying anything, Luke carefully flips me over so that I am now on my back, his body hovering over mine as he begins to lower himself towards me. Planting soft kisses down my body, starting behind my ear, moving slowly down my neck, onto my collarbone, across my chest all the way to my bellybutton before using his hands to slowly part my legs. He takes one last look up at my face, staring deep into my eyes, my breath and heart now racing as I stared back into his. As his head lowered back down, my hands gripped onto the sheets, my back arching as my head fell back, letting out a massive breath I had't realised I'd began to hold...

———————
A.N.
I hope you enjoyed this first page. I'm going to write the next 4 chapters and publish them together so bare with me as that my take about a week. I'd rather do that and give you something to read as I write and hopefully you won't have to wait too long between each upload.

Let me know your thoughts on this prologue and if you have any ideas that you'd like me to try incorporate into the story, I welcome them all. Also I will be writing a 3rd story so if you're idea doesn't get used in this one I will consider them for number 3.

Thanks xoxo