Chapter 1

Nicki stood and looked at her appearance in the mirror. She wore a fitted formal black dress with a white black and some nude red bottom pumps. She had got the job at highlands and today was her first day. She was slightly nervous, but he had always been very confident and so that would hold her together.

She smiled before picking up her bag and heading out of the house. She passed by Starbucks and picked herself up a drink before heading to work. She drove in and parked her car in one of the empty parking spots, then took a look at her appearance in the mirror, making sure she looked good before stepping out of the car with a small smile on her face. She took everything she needed and locked her car, now walking into the school building. Of course heads turned as she made her way down the corridor but it wasn't anything she wasn't used to. She just chuckled to herself and made her way to her classroom. About 10 minutes after herself, Arilynn arrived, welcoming herself through the already open door.

Arilynn: well hello there Miss Maraj.

Nicki: hi there Miss Maraj, how's it going

They both chuckled.

Lynn: first day. Are you nervous

Nicki: a little, but not too much

Lynn: you're never nervous you

Nicki: there are points where I am but...

She flicked her hair over her shoulder before finishing the sentence.

Nicki: my confidence outshines it

Arilynn rolled her eyes as they both laughed. Nicki then took the whiteboard pen and started setting up for her first lesson.

Lynn: I've got you today

Nicki: really what lesson

Lynn: 3rd. Are you excited

Nicki: of course. More names to learn

They chuckled.

Lynn: you know most of my classes names though cause we were your interview lesson

Nicki: true very true, but bare in mind by that point I would've had to learn another 50-60 names

Lynn: true. Very true. But I'm sure you remember drake

Nicki: which ones that

Lynn: :0

Nicki: I've had a whole two months in between and I've been to two different countries as well as that.

Lynn: the one that wouldn't stop looking at you, practically undressing you, mentally of course but

Nicki: oh I remember him. Well this is gonna be fun.

Lynn: indeed it is ;) I'll see you lesson three

Nicki: indeed you will

She put her glasses on and continued setting up for the lesson.

-

Nicki: morning class

Class: morning

Nicki: how was your summer break

She received mixed responses throughout the class, some that caused her to chuckle.

Drake: how was yours

He looked at her as most people in the class looked between the pair, some smirking already knowing how drake felt towards her.

Nicki: it was quite good thank you for asking