Chapter 14

I'm currently in my auntie's office using her laptop.I gotta write fast!!!I'm sorry if its a Saturday and I didn't update this morning.I had school

. . . . . . . .

VANESSA

I gave a disgust look at the girl.

"So,please introduce yourself to my daughter Vanessa," Mom said.

"I would be happy to." she smiled.

"Hi Vanessa,I saw you in my first day of school here in Edmond.As I saw you I JUST LOVED YOUR SKIRT," she squealed.Ugh,how fake.

She continued,"My name is Leila Dan Lane.I was abandoned by your mother's ex-boyfriend.We went to kindergarten together." she smiled.Fake.

I decided to joke around with her,"Oh I remember you,you're the one who's head got stuck in the fence at the zoo during our trip to the zoo right?" I continued,"I remember your head was so gigantic that you couldn't pull your entire head out!" I laughed.

Mom gave me a look and I slowly rolled my eyes.I was just playing around.

"Oh.That was obviously me." Leila chuckled,"How clumsy of me! I must've really liked the monkeys in the cage!" She laughed.

I looked at her,"It was elephants."

She seems so fake.Okay first of all,the head that got stuck in a cage incident was from a boy.I was just using her to embarrass her.Ugh.

"Anyway,it was great meeting you Vanessa!" She said as she slowly gave me a hug.Ew.

I was so irritated I walked away to the kitchen for lunch.

I took a glass and poured some juice in it.I slowly turned back and found..Bella on the floor.I quickly put my glass on the table and went to her.

"Bella!" I said as I shake her."H-Huh?" She said groggily as she slowly opened her eyes.

I sighed in relief,"Gosh I thought you were dead."

"Vanessa?" she ask."Yeah its me."

"Why are you taking notice of me???" She asks."I'll tell you later."

Bella gave me a weird face as I helped her up.