Even if he wasn't conscious.

Even if there weren't any tears that actually formed.

===

The boy woke up with a foul mood. He was extremely angry, for the fact that he woke up in a bed, and that he wasn't wearing his mask! Who dare take it?! Not only that, he discovered that he was in a hospital, way far from the Third Exam Point! It didn't help that he had a major headache.

I'll kill that fucking human. He swore to himself mentally.

He got out of the hospital bed and ripped out all the things connected to him. Oh how much the boy hated hospitals. They reminded him of his gruesome past with that certain experimental scientist.

A female nurse, who looked absolutely fake, entered the boy's room as he was flexing his muscles. Wherein reality, he was stretching them since he slept in an uncomfortable position. Don't worry though, he isn't naked or anything.

"Oh dear! You aren't supposed to remove them. You see you suffered from a huge concussion and so we gave you the medicine for it, but seeing you're alright..."

The nurse's acting was really convincing, but the boy immediately saw through her pathetic attempts to flirt with him. "Pedophile." He muttered under his breath.

Thinking he said something to call her attention, she smiled at him. "I'm sorry, yes?"

The boy wanted to kill that thing. He couldn't stand too much stupidity. Inside, he could picture himself gutting her intestines, but on the outside, he stood emotionless. This wasn't the first time this flirting-thing happened to him. Apparently, girls from ALL ages are attracted to the boy's cool demeanor. Even if they've never seen his face, they'd come to a conclusion that he is 'hot.'

But now, the nurse saw his incredibly flawless face, except for his other eye that was covered with the boy's bangs. The boy was absolutely handsome. Not a single doubt in that. He looked almost feminine, but with his boyish clothes, he was deniably female. But, not one person actually confirmed his gender, right?

The boy despised whores and sluts the most in the human race. "I think red looks better on you." The nurse thought he was talking about her pink lipstick. "Oh really? I actually was supposed to wear red today, but then I realized I used them all up~"

The boy wasn't impressed one bit; he saw better flirting skills than this.

"Then, want me to make it red?" The nurse walked closer to the boy and wrapped her arms at the boy's neck. She thought he meant that he'd kiss her. She thought wrong.

Before their lips met, the boy twisted her head, with his hand that was behind her.

"Stupid. I never meant your lipstick."

He stared at her limp body without any guilt or remorse and took the clipboard she held. He ripped it away from her tangled limbs and began to flip it page to page aimlessly. Suddenly, his eye caught a certain word, Name. And a blank line beside it. Apparently, the nurse needed his name for useless reasons. Too bad, he doesn't have one.

Then the boy saw, at the corner of the page, his patient number.

Zero.