Training Is Not Easy

Daniella's P.O.V

They all came with one other person. They introduced me to the man his name was Alaric and he was there history teacher and Damon's best friend. They then followed me into the woods. I then showed them how to fight correctly.

The lesson:

It's all about the smarts not how strong you are or how fast it's about how smart you are. So Damon come here he came towards me and stood there. I told him to fight me. He got in a fighting stance and started swinging each hit was dodged. He tried to hit me in the face but I caught his hand, twisted it, and kicked him on the floor. You see he tried to use his strength which didn't work. Klaus if you may, he came up and looked at me. I told him to tell me one thing that might make him fear me. He said, I fear you have changed and is not that little girl who had a camera always recording memories. I smiled, I still have that camera it's at my house my best friend gave it to. What was that. The bushes rustled until a man came. I know you I said, why are you here. Because you left us for some losers and now they want revenge. Well they won't be getting it well we will see about that. Then a whole troop came out circling around us. They all jumped up ready to fight remember think smart I whispered, then I walked in front of them all. So now he needs troops for little old me I feel special I said. Yeah well we don't want you to turn into the person you were back in the 1800s now do we. They all looked at me I looked at them. Oh so you haven't told them yet, you should tell them, tell them how you murdered people for fun and watched and amazement or tell them how when you were human and you had more then just a brother. You don't want to tell them your life story cause it's to horrible ain't it he said. I would shut up before I... Then my eyes went yellow and veins came down my face. You talked to my family didn't you; I said. Yeah they said they wish you were dead except your little sister. What are you talking about I never had a little sister; I said. Oh yeah she was born after you ran away from your old life she is very beautiful, sweet, just the perfect person. She has never heard of you, she thinks your their arch rival; he said. I stood there frozen he started laughing. You are so stupid here I will give you a deal.you could leave this town and not see what we are going to do or you could stay and burn with them. I then vamp sped to him. You see here's what's different between us I said sticking my hand in his body squeezing his heart. I can't burn then I ripped his heart out and watched him fall. I turned around and swished my hand and they all fell I then raised my hands and they burned. Don't come back; I growled. I turned around looking at them they had fear and another emotion that I couldn't tell what was I stood there just staring until I broke the silence. Well I can see that something's wernt told by me but in my defense you probably don't want to know me. Just then my brother ran towards me but stopped when he seen the bodies. What in the world happened he asked. I have a little sister I said. Oh yeah she was born a few months after you left; he said. You didn't think to tell me; I said. Well you were a masked murderer who loved the feeling of death; he said. Ok no need for a backstory; I said. I want to know; Damon said everyone looked at him. Know what; I said confused. Your past; he said. Oh um I don't think that's a good idea; I said. I WANT TO KNOW; he yelled. Ok fine lets talk at my house; I said and walked away. As soon as I got home I started cleaning and cooking I only do this if I'm stressed. By the time they got here my house was spotless and I cooked a buffet. I let them in and they admired my home. We all sat at the table and started eating. PAST NOW; Damon said so I began.

(Flashback)

Back when I was a human my family would beat me senseless. I was no ordinary witch, I was a witch and a wolf. I was born off an affair my mom had with a wolf. I was always cheerful and lovable but my family hates me. I tried everything to make them like me but it didn't happen. So I took the beatings for years. I always wrote my thoughts down until my brother got me a picture mover a.k.a recorder. I loved it so I recorded all my memories on it. One day I was skipping through the land sharing my food with the people when I bumped into someone. When I looked up it was a stranger who I never seen; I looked over at klaus. He introduced himself and his little sister to me; I motioned to klaus. We all started hanging out everyday chasing each other and having a lot of fun. We played and stayed together till the night my mom found out I was happy. She beat me worst then any other time I felt horrible after. I then cleaned up my blood and stayed in my room. The next night Esther linked me to klaus and turned me into this. Now I was no regular witch I could only obsorb power. So after my mom found me she was not happy on what I had become. She chased me away and I never came back. That's my human passed. After that everything went wild; I said. They all stated at me like an animal. 

(Flashback done)

We all ate Peacefully and stayed quiet the rest of the night. They left and I started cleaning and getting ready for bed. After everything was done I layer in bed and dozed off.

Why a pm I even up right now a yea I hope you like this chapter please fill free to message me. I love all yall.