Untitled Part 6

She was someone I knew from the 1800s yet who I couldn't remember. So when I got up in the morning I ran straight to the basement. I found this old box and looked threw all the photos until I got to the a picture with me and Stefan kissing OMG that's her Daniela their she is. I can't believe that's her I knew it why else did she look so familiar. I put some clothes on and ran straight to the door but Stefan pushed me on the floor. I asked him why he did that he said because it's to dangerous for us to be out their. I don't care I need to find Daniela and.... And what tell her to leave us alone she would tear your heart out in a heart beat you are not leaving that's final. I turned around only to see Bonnie I smirked at her and she smirked back Bonnie then said you are not leaving and no supernatural can leave or come in sorry she walked away with a smirk. I decided not to tell them about my discovery instead I stole Caroline's phone and looked threw her contacts until I spotted Daniela's brothers number I called and it rang for awhile. Until he answered I asked for Daniela and I heard her groan in pain then o heard chains jingle as she tried to grab the phone. Once she got the phone she said hello very weakly and I told her that I found a picture of us together once her brother heard that I heard her scream as if she was being stabbed then her brother calling her stupid. I told her I would like to see you and her brother said ok where I said Salvatore boarding home in an hour. He said fine and goodbye he ended and I snuck the phone back in her purse. I took a shower and got dressed everyone was still sleep so I decided to watch some TV so I did. Everyone woke up at 12:00 and five minutes later the door bell rang I opened it to see Daniela chained and her brother holding the chain he kicked her knees and she fell her shirt was bloody and she had no energy. Everyone came to the door to see the horrific sight she said very weakly sorry then collapsed on the floor her brother asked to come in and we allowed them because she can't harm us. They came in and sat on the couch once Daniela woke up she was so weak she couldn't even stand so she sat their with tears in her eyes. Then I told them what I had found and I showed it she looked up then looked back down Stefan was surprised to see that photo I looked at her very hard then I asked. Why did you leave us back in the 1800s she looked up and used all her energy to say. I left to save you from death they wanted you but I gave them me instead after that I was beat and cut and a lot of other things for fun. It lasted for 50 years then to come back and not re,ever you guys because I put my memories in this ring I....... She passed out so her. Jack asked the time it was 1:00 why Caroline asked. She hasn't fed in 12 hours luckily your all vamps Tyler said that Bonnie, Matt, and I are human. Jack told them to leave this will get ugly they went upstairs and looked down Daniela woke up and her eyes were red she broke the chains and smelled the air she ran down stairs and drunk everything in their stash. When she finally finished she walked back up with a normal face but super mad she grabbed Jack and dugout his eyes then stuffed it down his throat. She looked at them and told them to tell her brother if he comes back to my house I will kill her. As she walked out the door she told Caroline to follow and she followed Elena was so scared she could barely move and so were the rest.

I hope you like it and as always stay fresh