The Past

Daniels P.O.V
I went to the little couch and put Caroline's body there. I then called Melody she was a young woman with red hair and nice complexion(picture on top). She scuffed at my appearance and threw some clothes at me I rolled my eyes but put them on. She then walked over to Caroline and then at me with confusion. All I said was Klaus she then screamed and went in the back. when she came back it was with the very first camera my brother made me. She handed it to me and looked at me. Just then Caroline woke up I looked at her and compelled her. I told her to go back to normal and remember her friends. I then pushed her out of the cottage with melody on my trail. I seen Bonnie and Elena looking at me Bonnie was about to do a spell but I vamp sped to her and said you don't want to do that. She looked at me I then let my eyes turn yellow and veins come down my face melody walked to me and waited for me. we walked to my car and left.

Klaus P.O.V
That was her the love of my life the only thing that made my day😱(true love). Just then a man poked his head on and looked at me. I immediately recognized him he ran in and hugged me. I thought I would never see him again he was..........

Hey I am sorry for not updating faster I had finals but now it's summer so yeah. I will update more. if reading this please follow me. I am thinking of a book about random things bout me. anyway here I'd your question for the day

A: What would you be a vampire or a witch

Love you hope you all have a great summer. I am going to bed because it's 2:08 out here and I am really sleepy so goodnight xoxoxo 😘😍😚 emojis always😜