3. Make That Three!

(NOTICE ME NOTE: Trying out a new POV (First POV)! Hope you like it! In the next chapter, I MIGHT test out Second POV! Please tell me which one you guys prefer!)

-Sora's POV-

POOF

"WHAT THE HELL?!" A terrified expression came up to my face as a heard an unknown voice. I coughed, waving the random smoke that appeared out of nowhere. After it was clear enough to see, I looked up to see the unidentified voice. My eyes widened as I saw a man with white hair and magenta eyes. The guy was half naked, only a towel was on his waste. The guy looked familiar. If you think about it, he actually looks like an old man.

I stood there processing what I just witnessed. I quickly gained conscious, calmly walking out the door. I opened the door, standing in place for the second or third time, closing it right afterwards.

-

-

-

-

-

-

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

"H-HEY WAIT! BASTARD COME BACK HERE!"

I could hear the door open when I got to the living room. Stomping was heard right behind me, I ran even faster. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! Was all I could think about.

I quickly made my way to the kitchen, scanning at the items. A frying pan was the first thing I saw. I swiftly grabbed the medal pan, hiding by the door's frame. "I GOT YOU NOW FUC-!"

BAM

"AHHHHHHHHH!" I continued to hit the albino with my 'weapon' making sure the guy fainted.

BAM

BAM

BAM

The 'old man' dropped dead on the floor, four bumps forming on his head. I hid behind my refrigerator, looking at the silver headed man. I poked the stranger's leg with my frying pan. I jolted up as he groaned silently, hitting him with my non-stick frying pan one more time.

BAM (Make that a fifth one)

I poked him one more time to confirm his fainting. I got up when I knew he was unconscious. I looked at his face for the second time. Wait, this guy looks like...