Chapter 8

America's POV
I wake up my name being called. I slowly open my eyes to find the chef hovering over me. He slowly lifts me up and lays my down on the soft palace carpets. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open. The chef starts to pick up the phone to call maxon.

"No, ledger," my voice is raspy. My throat stings when I talk. Aspen shows up panting he probably sprinted here. He scoops me up and kisses me on the forehead.
"Thank god you're okay." He starts to walk to the hospital wing, I shake my head and direct him to my room. He sighs and looks very frustrated but follows. I painful drag my self to the bathroom and wash my face. I run some water through my hair and change my dress. I don't want maxon to see me all blooded. I carefully drag me self along the walls towards maxon's bedroom. My vision starts blurring, turning black and white. I open the door.
"Maxon," I whisper. I see two blond heads in the bed, one maxon's and one the girl in the room? What the hell is she doing here. I close my eyes a take a staggered breath and back up to lean against the wall. Where's aspen?

Maxon's POV
I hear the door open and turn to see America? Blood seeping through her fresh dress. What happened to the other one? Did they change her? Fury arose in my chest. I felt a hand on my shoulder and found Daphne there one my bed. Naked.
"What the hell? What are you doing here? What happend last night?"
Before she can answer I jump out of bed and put some pants on. I quickly scoop up america in my arms and sprint down towards the medical wing.