Chapter 4

A/N hey guys thanks so much for your support, I love you all. This is from Maxon's point of view.
~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£~£
I walk out of the room in which the report was being shot and go down the stairs. I walk burst into the room.
"I did it, now where's America?" I demanded to the man in front of me.

"That old hag, now why would you want her back? We got you something better. You'll get your reward in a few days."

"NO! DAMN IT!" I try to grab the man but its to late, he's already gone out the back door. I punch the wall in frustration and then fall to the ground, my hand throbbing. But I don't care anymore. I don't care about anything. All I want is America. My America. It's funny how you only realize all the mistakes you made and all the things you should have said and done when they're gone. I always though she would be my forever.

"Hold on America, please.," I murmur to myself as tears stream my face.

The next few days go by slowly. I can't see anything anymore. Nothing really matter. I walk into my room after a long day of meetings. My room, this was supposed to be our room. I crawl into bed and hug the pillow America usually sleeps on. It still smells like her, like vanilla and strawberries. I close my eyes and fantasize. I make up perfect scenarios in my head. She's just so perfect, damn I love her so much. All the days, all the times I could have told her. I think back to the selection, a tear rolls down my face. "Come back America, please."