chapter fifty nine

Start from the beginning

 " Lou, I think I'm going to be sick ". She smile's at me. " No your not, it's just nerve's you will be fine once it's over ".

I take a deep breath, I then hear Frank say. " Your highness we are ready to begin ". I nod and then walk back in to the palace where Armand is waiting for me.

 He hold's out his arm and I slip my arm through his and we walk toward's the black rose garden where the throne's have been set up.

As we walk toward's them I can see our children already stood in front of there seat's waiting for us.

 So they can be crowned they will be crowned once we have been crown.

 We have now arrived at the throne's, me and Armand sit then our children sit down.

Darknite's pov

This is one of the proudest day's of my long life, seeing my son take the throne from me and sharing it with my beauitful daughter.

 I stand and Storm take's my hand, I give it a gentle squeeze. " Lord's and Ladies, I welcome you hear today to witness the crowning of your new king and Queen ".

I turn to Storm and wink I remove my crown and place it on the velvet cloth.

I then turn to Storm and remove her princess crown which is silver and covered in rose's.

 I place it on the velvet cloth and pick up the gold crown with rubies and diamond's.

" I crown you Queen Storm Sange ". She smile's and then I turn to my son and remove his prince's crown again in silver with our family crest a dragon and rose.

 I place a gold crown on his head with a gold dragon on it with rubies for eye's. " I crown you king Armand Sange ".

I then crown Princess Sophie, and prince's Darkarmand and Darren, I then turn to the crowd and say.

" I give you, your new king and Queen ". Every one clap's and cheer's we then move on to the party that follow's the crowning so everyone can celabrate with us.

Lucy's pov

I can feel tear's in my eye's as Dad crown's Storm as Queen, my best friend, my sister has everything she deserve's after the life she has had now she has happiness.

" Lou honey are you alright ". I look at Shadow. " I'm fine Shadow I'm just so happy for Storm we then move on to the party now is my chance to hug my sister.

I make my way to her through the crowd. " Lou, oh Lou ". I hug her. " I'm so happy for you Storm ". she hug's me back.

 " I'm so happy, Lou ". I can see that I have never seen her glowing like she is now.

I love her the hardest part is telling her that me and Shadow will be leaving soon.

 Armand know's we are leaving today, Rogue and Marie are staying but we have to leave.

It may be for a short time or forever, I feel the tear's start to fall again as I think about saying goodbye, I can't put it off Shadow want's to go.

" Storm I have to tell you something ". She look's at me. " What's wrong ". I pull her to the summer house and sit her down.

 " Storm I'm leaving shortly, we are having to go away Shadow has something that need sorting out ".

" You are coming back right ". I shrug. " I don't know yet Storm but, I will stay in touch I promise. Love you sis ". I can feel my tear's starting to fall and I can see Storm is crying to.

 " Bye sis ". With that I get up and leave as we both hate long goodbye's.

Storm's pov

As I watch Lou leave the summer house, I can feel my tear's running down my face it's not fair.

 I thought we would alway's be together, I never thought she would leave me.

I hide my face in my hand's as I cry, I then hear the door open. " Storm, she will come back I'm sure it's only for a short time ". I shake my head.

" Storm, dry you eye's come on we have guest's waiting to see the Queen ". I nod my head and take the hanky he has just passed to me and clean up my face.

 I then take a deep breath and walk out of the summer house with my love, my lover, my husband and now my king.

As we walk around smiling and laughing with the guest, I suddenly feel the need to be alone with Armand just for him to hold me with no eye's on us.

" Armand can we go inside for a few minute's ". He nod's and tell's Dad we are going in.

Dad says not to be to long as he has a surprise for me, it should be here soon I nod and we go in.

Armand's pov

Storm has taken it hard that Lou has left with Shadow I knew he should have waited until tomorrow before leaving but an urgent meeting has been called for tomorrow.

All because Storm is now the Queen the witches and warlock's have decided to call a truce to there fighting.

 Shadow is the Lord of the warlock's so he has to be there to sort it out and do all the paper work that goes with it to give to Storm.

She has asked me to take her inside as she need to be alone with me and get a cuddle without all these eye's on her. I take her back to our room.

Once inside our room I sit on the bed with her and hold her, she is looking a bit pale.

 " Storm you need to feed ". She look's at herself in the mirror. " Yes, I think I do ". I remove my dress coat and roll up my sleeve and hand her my arm.

She shake's her head and undoes my shirt and kisses my neck, I laugh. " Don't get blood on my shirt ". She kisses my neck and say.

 " I wont ". I then feel her fang's break my skin, I feel her drawing my blood in to her mouth.

I then feel her lick my neck. " I didn't spill a drop ". I laugh, she then move's her hand to my manhood.

 I jump and she smile's and lift's the skirt of her dress up and undoes my pant's, before I know it we are making love.

Twenty minute's later we are back at the party and my Father call's us over.

 " Storm, Armand I have a surprise for you ". I wonder what it is, he even has our kid's here too.

I then hear Storm say. " Uncle Shaun ". I turn and see him standing there. What the hell is going on.

Hope you enjoy, love you all XD