Epilogue

My days were my own again. Same for Harry as well. He quit One Direction. We've been basically unseverable since. We spend so much time together now. And we've made music together. I love making music together. It's almost like magic when we make music together. We made a song called Kaleidoscope. And I have never felt like that while making music. He said that he's going to sing it with me on my new album. Harry has just been playing around with sounds to find his own. It's like he's starting over again from the beginning. It must be hard for him. All of his fans are behind him though. He doesn't really talk about what happened with them, but I respect him not wanting to tell me all of it.

Today was a beautiful day. I felt like going for a drive. Harry gladly joined me. I smiled and laughed. I like this new Harry. This free Harry. He's not constantly busy anymore. We drove down back streets that no one knew about and listened to the radio. Not long after we started driving the DJ came on and said, "Alright I'm going to play my favorite album for lunch hour special. I'm going to play Cara Hastings album Colorful Mind without interruption. So sit back and enjoy!" Harry looked over at me and smiled. He turned it up and continued driving. I couldn't help but smile. I just sat back unaware of what the future held. I could forget Harry tomorrow, but at the moment, I didn't care. I was too happy to care.

So there you have it. There is my version of events. Not everything is perfect, but sometimes, you get perfect. I got perfect with Harry. I wanted to tell my story for Harry. I want him to know that when things got bad, he was always on my mind. And when I forget his face, he can read this and know how much I love him. I really do hope to spend the rest of my life with him. I would do anything for him.

I can't wait to make more loud music with Harry. I know that no matter what happens, music will help. And when Harry is involved, we're unstoppable.

Harry stopped at this old rundown barn. I didn't know there was barns in New York. "What is this?" I asked.

"Well you told me what you thought the perfect day was. You said it was a cloudy day in fall that was cold enough for you to ware knee socks and a sweater, and you said that there would be thousands of sparkling lights that reminded you of Christmas. So I made it happen. Just happened that today was cloudy and cold," He opened my door and held out his hand. I gladly took it. I was a bit curious as to why he was doing this.

We walked into the barn and it was filled with fairy lights. It was completely refurbished. It felt warm and inviting. There was a fireplace and a big furry blanket in front of it. This is perfect. "Can I live here?" I laughed.

"Remember that rumor saying that I was buying a new house?" He asked. A few weeks ago there was a rumor that he was buying a house outside of the city. He said that he wasn't. I nodded to his question. "Well, I didn't, but I bought this place. I got a contractor and fixed it up."

"Harry this is amazing," I shook my head in disbelief.

"I thought we could use it to get away. It wasn't very expensive either," Harry noted. He started the fire. I walked over and we cuddled under the blanket and sat next to the fire. It was perfect. Harry dug in his pocket of his jacket. He probably was getting his phone. It was the perfect setting for an instagram photo. He stood up and got something out. He got on one knee and I felt my heart jump.

"Cara Hastings, will you marry me?" He asked. I jumped up and nodded my head. I gave him a big hug. This is the most perfect day of my life. He parted and put the ring on my finger. I just started crying. "I love you," He said.

"I love you too," I squealed. I gave him a kiss.

I didn't know that such a perfect day could exist. Harry and I sat back down and laid in each others arms all night long.

So that's my version of events. That's how rumors both made us and broke us. I know things will be crazy in the future. That's just us, but I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him. I love Harry with every part of my heart. I know that maybe I'll forget his name, but maybe I wont. I know that there is always a silver lining. I know that my days will never be blue with him.

I hope you enjoyed reading about my life. I know it's far from perfect, but it's mine.

-----

Picture at top is Cara's latest album. I'll do an update explaining them all since they have to do with things that deal with what has happened since they've been back together.