Jack- Concerts

I accidentally wrote this is first person. Do you like it more or do you like third person more?

I'd been dying to go see I Prevail as they were coming to the town I lived in. The concert was in two days, and I  didn't have near as much money to buy a ticket, nor would I in two days.
     I work day shifts at the local mall- America Eagle to be exact- and that was barely enough to get me by, nevermind concert tickets on top of that.
     "Y/N!" I heard the voice I always loved to hear. Turning around to see my boyfriend, Jack Barakat, smiling widely at my.
     "Hey! What's up Jack? You know I'm not supposed to be talking to you while I'm working," I say, scolding him lightly.
     "Well. I got something for you, and I didn't think it could wait..." He said with a suspicious smile. Only then I noticed he had his hands behind his back.
"Well then, what's this surprise?" I say seductively, inching forward. His hands whipped in front of my face, making whatever he had in his hands blurry.
"Wha- you didn't." I say. There were tickets in his hands. Two to be exact. I Prevail tickets. My hands find their way to my mouth, and I gasp in delight.
"Oh, I did." He answers with a big smile. He hands me the tickets and the day got even better. They were front row tickets!
"I'm sorry I couldn't get backstage pass-" I cut him off with throwing my hands around his neck.
"This is perfect! Thank you so much!" I shriek, gaining the attention of some surrounding customers.
He gladly returns the hug and whispers into my hair, "I'm glad you like them, and I'm going with you, can't have Eric flirting with you, eh?" He says with an amused smile. "Is that okay with you? Or do you want to bring a friend?" He says politely, but deep down I can see he really wants to go, and I wouldn't mind having him with me at all.
"I'd love to have you come with me, you bought the tickets after all." I say with a genuine smile.
"Go home, I'll be there at 5," I say, shooing Jack off.

~time skip to the car ride to the concert~

I had put on my favourite I Prevail t shirt and slipped into the car beside Jack.
"Are you ready for the best band of all time?" You ask jokingly, knowing he would get it.
"Yeah, especially to that one band, All Time Blow?" He said, making both of you burst out in laughter. You popped in your favourite IP album, Heart vs Mind, and sang along to all the lyrics.
      "Aaaaand, we're here!" Jack semi-yelled, snapping you out of your trance. Both of you got out and waited in the horrendous line, which took about two hours, and finally sat down in your little fold up chair.
     Their supporter band played and you can't say you didn't enjoy it, they were pretty good. They played through their set, hopping around the stage. A few people recognized Jack, but they were kind about it.
     "And now, I Prevail!" The lead singer yelled throughout the stadium.
You screamed with the rest of the fangirls and jumped in your spot as the intro to Crossroads played out. The band ran out on stage and played their hearts out.
In the middle of My Heart I Surrender, Eric stuck his hand out to me, and even though Jack was staring at me as if trying to say "you take that hand you die". I ignored the stares and took his hand, jumping up on stage, dancing around with Brian and Eric for the most part.
      After a few songs Brian helped me down back into the crowd beside Jack once more. Jack gave me the we need to talk look and that made me nervous.
After the concert Eric winked at me and Jack put his arm around me, glaring intensely at the lead singer.
Once I got outside, Jack turned me so I was facing him.
"What the hell was that? You were flirting with him the whole time right in front of me!" Jack yelled at me. Thankfully there were no people around to stare.
"I wasn't flirting! He offered to take me on stage and I took the chance! They're my favourite band!" I fought back. I knew Eric was flirting with me, but I wasn't flirting back.
"Just get in the car." Jack muttered walking away towards the car.
The ride home was awkwardly silent and I needed to fix it. I hated when Jack and I fought.
"Look, Jack, I'm sorry. Maybe I shouldn't of taken his hand. It was a stupid decisi-" I tried to say, only to be cut off by Jack.
"No, it wasn't stupid. But you were flirting." Jack said stubbornly.
I leaned my head back, groaning internally.
"I'm sorry if it seemed like I was flirting! I didn't mean it! I was caught up in the moment." I say. Jack didn't say anything, pulling into the driveway. He hopped out of the car and trudged to my side and to my surprise, opened my door for me.
"Thanks." I say, careful not to set him off again.
I changed into Jacks boner shirt and it went down to my knees, so I didn't put shorts on. I crawled into bed and laid silently, not able to fall asleep knowing Jack was mad.
"C'mere," he whispered, "I can't sleep without you pressed up against me." He whispered. I rolled over into Jack opened arms, resting my head on his chest.
"I'm sorry. I know it seemed like I was flirting, but I didn't mean it. You know I would never flirt with someone on purpose." I say, hoping it would make Jack happy.
"Don't be sorry, I overreacted. It's my fault." He yawned.
"Now that's something I'll agree with." I say jokingly, nuzzling farther into Jacks chest, getting comfortable.
"Hey," he yawned again. Soon his breathing got shallow and his heart rate slowed, indicating he was sleeping.
I fell asleep to the rhythmic heart beat and the fact Jack wasn't mad.

__________________________

I'm sorry this sucked.

Amy