Jack- Saturday

*fob reference huehuehue

It had been weeks since you got a weekend off. You worked at a veterinary clinic and it was constant strays coming in with more and more problems.
     "Honey, I'm home!" You jokingly yelled into your shared apartment with your boyfriend Jack. He came around the corner from the kitchen wearing the stereotypical trophy wife outfit; apron, kitchen gloves, you know.
     "I cooked dinner!" He said excitedly, and slightly out of breath. You, trying not to laugh at his attire, smiled at his attempts to be a nice boyfriend.
   "It's Saturday so I thought we could just eat and then was The Nightmare Before Christmas!" He said, taking your hand and bringing you into the kitchen.
   Of course. The Nightmare Before Christmas- Your thoughts were cut short by the burning smell that invaded your sense of smell. Jack seemed perfectly calm as he gestured to the burnt lasagne but perfectly baked cake with the words Happy 4th Anniversary Y/N written on it. Anniversary? Anniversary! It's our anniversary!
    "H-happy anniversary baby! This is wonderful!" You say taking him into your arms and kissing him gently, pretending you didn't forget.
   He gave you a look and you knew he realized you forgot, but seemed to be okay with it. After all you had been quite busy.
    "Let's eat!" He says pulling a chair out for you. The lasagna wasn't actually as bad as you were expecting. Only the cheese was burnt. You guys chatted and ate the red velvet cake. It was truly amazing, and he knew red velvet was your favourite. You helped him clear the table, and then just agreed to do the dishes tomorrow.
   "What do you want to watch?" He asked politely, knowing you probably didn't want to watch The Nightmare Before Christmas for the third time this month.
    "One second," you say, getting up and putting your boyfriends favourite movie into your Xbox One.
    You crawled into your assigned spot beside him in his arms on the couch, and resting your head on his chest. Once the beginning started to play, you glanced up in his direction, and noticed he was already staring down at you.
   "I love you, Y/N. I love you so much." He whispered so only you could hear, although no one else was in the apartment.
    "I love you too, Jack." You say, leaning up an resting your forehead on his before you finally gave him the long awaited kiss.
    A shutter sound effect went off beside you guys, coming from the hallway. Instantly Jack put you behind him and stood up. But you being the persistent little shit you were, you snuck around his and looked into the hallway, your fisted balled up just in case.
"Fuck, fuck, fuck," you heard someone whispering turning into the bathroom. You glanced back at Jack and e was now right behind you. The voice was familiar, but it was still scary. You took a few baby steps down the hallway.
   "Hello?" You called down the short hallway.
    "Hi," a voice called from the bathroom. You recognized the voice, but couldn't put a name to it. Building up some courage, you walked closer to the bathroom, only to see the one and only Alex Gaskarth hunched over his phone looking at photos. Laughter bubble up from your stomach at the sight and you motioned Jack over.
   "What the hell are you doing?" You asked in a tone of amusement.
    "Jack invited me over a while ago, he forgot about me, and I never left." He said with a small smile. He turned the camera towards you two, showing the adorable photo of you two staring into each others eyes.
     "Send that to me, and get out," Jack laughed at his best friend.
Alex finally got out maybe ten minutes later, and you and Jack regained your spots on the couch.
   "That was eventful," you laughed, staring at the TV.
    "I know something that will be a little more eventful." Jack smirked, picking you up and slinging you over his shoulder to the bedroom.
Let's just say, you two didn't get much sleep that night.