Chapter~29 I'm A Failure.....

COOKIES!!! I feel like I haven't updated in for ever! I missed you cookies! School started -_- so not fair!! I'll try to update faster! Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistakes! It was kinda rushed.... UNEDITED!!

Super cute banner made by GeolaReader I love it! Thank you so much! I can't get over that apple! >.<

The song on the side is just stuck in my head!! >>>>

ENJOY! *throws Nutella cookies at all of you* Hope you enjoy! (liana2145 )

*Skylar's POV*

A whole week passed of me just taking tests and finals. School was going to be over soon. Thank goodness. The annoying part is you still have to go to college which is just like school. I know I don't have to go to college but I want to.

Today was Tuesday. I'm in a chemistry class at the moment. Ms. Mary was just reviewing with us things we learned the day before.

"Ms. Howard, may you please come to the principles office?" I hear our a women's voice say from the speakers of the class room.

I furrow my eyebrows together in a confused manner. Why would they need me in the office? I didn't do anything bad. At least I think I didn't.

"Skylar?" Ms. Mary called.

Shaking my head from my thoughts, I stood up and made my way out of the class room and into the hallways.

I slowly walked over the principles office and knock on the door lightly. I waited patiently for Mr. Trim (the principle) to give me permission to come inside.

"You can come in, Ms. Howard," principle Trim said with a chuckle.

I opened the door fully and walked inside.

"Take a seat," he ordered.

I did as he said and took a seat on the chair by his office desk.

"I have some bad news," he started.

My lips were in a straight line. Bad news? What did he mean by that?

"What is it?" I asked quietly.

"I'm afraid to say you have failed math class.... Therefore, you may not attend graduation this year," he says with a disappointed look.

"What?" I asked standing up with wide eyes. "I failed math class? I'm not graduating? But how? I've studied so much! I've been having a tutor. I-I.... I don't understand....."

"Skylar, I know it's a lot to take in but you don't need to worry," he reassures me. "I've spoken to your mother and she suggested you should take summer school for math class and then you would be able to graduate."

"But I don't want to take summer school!" I complained.

I don't want to waste my summer on school. We have school for a whole year isn't that enough?

"Skylar, please, stop yelling?" Mr. Trim asked.

"I'm not graduating....?" I ask him again just to make sure I heard him correctly.