Chapter~12 Celebration

TOTALLY UNEDITED.

COOKies! Enjoy this strange chapter.

Three chapter this week! I hope your happy :) it's a reward for all your amazing support.

This song is stuck in my head! On the side >>>

You may now....kiss apples like Skyalr.

You may now begin........

Enjoy! *throws apples to all of you*

*Skylar's POV*

"This calls for a celebration!" My mother said excitedly.

The second I got home I told my mom I passed the math test. She looked like she was about to pass out. She hugged me more than a million times. She even pinched my cheeks -- which killed.

"I'm so proud of you!" My mother hugged me again. 

"Darling, please don't kill our daughter you're hugging her so tight she gonna pass out," said dad.

"I think moms gonna pass out not me." My mother lets go of me and frowns.

"I'm just happy that she finally passed. Now I know Caleb is doing his job." Mom smiled proudly.

"It wasn't Caleb, it was that magical Apple you gave me."

"Magical Apple?" dad looked confused.

"I gave her an apple this morning and told her it'll give her luck," mom explained.

"And you believe that the apple helped you pass?" He asked amused.

"Yes, I do think so," I admitted with a proud smile.

He laughs falling off the couch. Why is he laughing when I passed?

"Beth, why would you tell your daughter that?" Dad asked my mom after his laughter died down.

"It worked didn't it?" Mom reasoned. Dad rolled his eyes before getting himself together and standing up properly.

"Right, this calls for a celebration!" My mom announces again.

"Can you buy gummy bears since I passed? Oh, please, please, please!" I pleaded, pouting as I hold my hands together in a begging manner.

"Of course, you can have anything you want," mom smiled.

"Anything?" I ask excitedly.

"My bad, wrong choice of words. You can have all the candy you'd like."

I smiled brightly.

My mom wouldn't let me have candy (I sneak the funny bears) since it's bad for my teeth. Who knew you'll get good stuff out of passing.

"How about we all go out to eat tonight?" Mom asked.

"Food! Beth, you are amazing," dad looks at my mom just admiring way.

"Yes, food!" I laugh.

"Alright then, to the car."

We all get into the car. Mom said that we're going to a pizza place. As we drive dad was telling me random corny jokes.

"What kind of car does Mickey's wife drive?" Dad asked from the front seat.

"Um, a, uh, I give up," I sigh dramatically.

"A Minnie van," he laughs.

"Hilarious," I say sarcastically.

"Oh well, I thought it was pretty funny," dad shrugs. "Next joke."