Prologue: Part 1

A/N: Hi! I'll just be saying that this book is a slow-paced book (therefore will have slow updates) and it will not contain any romance until towards the end. 

The way this book works is that you read through the prologue (which, in this case, is split up into two parts), and then choose a character. That character will have a route, and you read through. Each character's route will be at least 10 chapters long. A few side-stories/spin-offs will be included for each character. We also picked out songs fitting for the characters in their current situations for the chapter.

Throughout the route, you will be given a few choices. The choices will affect which ending you get, so choose carefully! There are two endings you can get, and each ending contains an Epilogue. The two endings are called the Sacrificed ending and the Fairytail ending. 

All the creepypasta will be called by their 'real' names. The setting in the story is in a more 'real life' place. You wouldn't call someone Hoodie, or Masky in public. People would just look at you weird.

Animete will do Bloody Painter, Kagekao, BEN, Dr.Smiley and Jeff the Killer, while DoomDragon10 will do Masky, Hoodie, Ticci Toby, Puppeteer and Eyeless Jack. We're sorry if your favorite character is not posted first!  We hope you enjoy Therapy!

Your name is (y/n) (l/n). You were - amongst your college mates - one of the more prettier girls: you had smooth (h/l) (h/c) locks and exotic (e/c) orbs. You just graduated from college, majoring in psychology and criminal science. You were the top student in your class, and many different organizations wanted you working under them. You had a desire to help with the cases and solve the murders and you were inspired from all the murders appearing on the news on a daily basis.

You started up your engine of your car quickly and drove towards the designated place. You thought about how rather stupid it was to accept the job. I thought it wouldn't be so bad but...maybe I was wrong... You sighed at the thought, but told yourself to keep your hopes up, you could just get this over with. Filled with optimistic thoughts, you started driving slightly faster.

Little did you expect yourself to end up working with the world's most dangerous serial killers. You were currently on your way the most isolated and guarded prison on earth. You turned your steering wheel to the right and your car pulled up to the entrance of the giant building. Two guards greeted you at the entrance. They wore modern military outfits and were equipped with assault rifles and a backup pistol on their belt. You rolled down your window and the guard crouched down to your level. "What is your business here?" The guard asked when you finished rolling down your car window.

"I'm the new investigator working for J.I.N. Corp (Justice in Nations). I'm here to work with the criminals in sector SS-15." you answered the guard. Even though he wore gear that shaded his eyes from view, you could tell by the frown on his lips that he pitied you. Well, you did major in psychology after all. He seemed to grit his teeth slightly before he reached over to your open car window.

"Your badge." The guard said, it sounded more like an order than a question. You flinched slightly at his harsh voice before fishing out your badge from your purse that was slung around your shoulder. You pulled out the plastic rectangular card from your purse, it had a small picture of your face and some information about you. It contained of your age, your name, your height and weight, but the information on the card really didn't matter, it was the barcode that stretched across the bottom of your card. He snatched the card from your hand in a rude manner and scanned it under the red light of the square-shaped scanner. The device beeped and a green light switched on the scanner, the black barred gate with barbed wire spiraling on top slowly opened. The guard grunted and handed back your badge, you gave him a friendly smile while he just gave you an annoyed scowl.