Chapter 1

Hikaru sat on the bed, staring at his phone. "Cmon Kaoru, just text me already." Kaoru stayed after school to help set things up at the host club for some meetings the next day. Hikaru grabbed his phone every two seconds hoping to see a text from his beloved brother. *buzz buzz* without looking Hikaru grabbed his phone and read aloud to himself "text message(1) from: Kaoru @4:56 pm. 'Hikaru I'll be home in about ten minuets.'" A smile grew on Hikaru's face as he slowly got up and stood by the window. About 5-6 minuets later a car pulled up in front of the large steps. Minuets later Kaoru stepped into their room "Hikaru? Are you here? You didn't respond to my text. I was worried." Kaoru looked around the room before parking his eyes on his brother. "I'm sorry for not responding Kaoru. I didn't think I needed to." Hikaru got up and walked toward his brother and helped him take off his jacket and tie and placing it on the bed. "But Hikaru, why didn't you want to help?" Hikaru looked at Kaoru. "Because I was hoping that if I said no you would have too and we could've just been together. A lone. Like we used to." Hikaru sat down on the bed. Kaoru chuckled and sat down next to him. " you could've just told me Hikaru. I wouldn't have stayed after if you did." Kaoru placed his hand on his brothers cheek softly. "Really Kaoru?" "Yes Hikaru." Hikaru looked down and then back at his brother who was staring at him with a soft smile running across his lips. "Kaoru, I want to spend time with you."