You Know How Much I Love You

LukeH: can we skype

LukeH: please

LukeH: calum i need you

CalumHood send you a skype call inventation.

''What is wrong princess?'' Calum immediately asks as Luke answers. Luke looks at Calum, takes in his boyfriends features and just sighs. ''I-i miss y-you a-and o-other p-people a-are c-calling m-me n-names a-and i-i w-wanted t-to c-cut b-but i-i r-remembered o-our p-promise.'' He stutters out, and Calum sighs. He puts his hand on the screen, Luke putting his hand there as well, breath shivering.

"I-i c-can't t-take t-this a-anymore c-Calum! I-I n-need y-you h-here!" Luke yells, and Calum just looks at the blond boy. "1 more month, love. 1 more. Then everything will be okay. You can come here, graduate college and we can start our life. Together." Calum says. "We just have to stay strong.." He adds, awkwardly pressing a kiss to his webcam.

After Luke has calmed down a bit, he speaks up. "I know that, Cal.. It's just that people are complete assholes at school and just everywhere. And I just want to leave! I made my exams! I did everything! Why can't I just grab my diploma and come to you!" He screams out, his neck slightly red from his screaming. "I love you." Calum says, and he knows that'll calm the boy. Luke sighs, and Calum smiles as Luke smiles towards Calum. "You know how much I love you too, Cal." Luke says, and Calum chuckles and nods.

"Are you tired, princess?" Calum asks as Luke lays his head against his wall. They've been skyping for about four hours now, and it's almost 11 pm. "Kinda. How did it go with your scouting?" Luke asks Calum, and Calum smiles at Luke. "They want to see me. I have an appointment next week. I'm actually excited." Calum says, and Luke giggles, using his sweater covered hands to get the sleep out of his eyes.

"I can't believe I'm dating a model." Luke giggles, and Calum smiles fondly at Luke. Calum loves Luke's giggle. "I'm not a model yet, they probably don't want me." Calum says, yawning and stretching himself out. "I'm pretty sure they will immediately give you a contract." Luke says, winking at Calum. Calum chuckles and nods. "I'm just hoping it won't be like ex-models say it is. I did some research and they all said it was horrible. I heard that Cara Delevinge is quitting because she got mental in the model world." Calum sighs. "I'll be there by your side. Remember that Cal. Because I love you."

"I love you too, princess."

Quick update because i wanted to. This is shitty af, but I hope you enjoyed loves

Bye, Danique x

(3 chapters and epilogue remaining)