Jia then ran in. " You called for me Sir?" Says Jia.

" Yes I need you to go send a fire message to every Institute in the world telling them that we have taken over the Clave, and that we have new rules and laws they must follow, and those who don't refuse shall be fored to and if they somehow still manage to refuse then, the shall be killed on the spot." Says Sami.

Jia nodded. " Yes Sir." She then turned and ran off. Sami turned around and sighed, running a hand through his hair. 

This had been a very busy day. Then Emily ran into the room. " Sir, I come here with bad news." Says Emily.

" What is it?" Says Sami, almost afraid to ask.

" It's Evan. He's down town, but he's using magic and I'm not to sure as to what he's doing, but there are screams and yells." Says Emily.

Sami sighed. " Don't worry. I'll take care of this." Says Sami. He then walked passed her and towards the door, headed downtown to stop Evan form whatever chaos he's causing.

( Back with Alec.)

Alec let out a yell of pain.  " Stop, don't touch the leg." Says Alec.

" If we can't heal it right now we can Atleast see of its broke and somehow set the bone. I'm sure Magnus knows how to do it." Says Jace.

Alec sighed. " Fine, just make it quick." Says Alec. He braced himself for any pain that might come. Magnus put his hand on Alec's leg, causing him to nearly jerk his leg back. Magnus could sense of it was broke, fractured or fine. 

" Ok it's not broke, but it's a pretty bad fracture." Says Magnus when he removed his hand.

" Do you know how to set it?" Says Alec.

Instead of answering Magnus replied with another question. " What else hurts?"

" My side." Says Alec.

Magnus had to check his side to see if there are any broke ribs. He put his hand over his side and tried to sense for broke bones. He lowered his hand when he was done. " About one broke rib, and one fractured."

" Magnus what are we going to do?" Says Isabelle.

" I can heal him." Says Magnus.

" No Magnus, your not going to waste your magic on me. I'll be fine ok." Says Alec.

" Can I Atleast use some magic to set the bones?" Says Magnus.

" No Magnus. If you don't know how to set it without magic, then don't do it at all." Says Alec.